/4/

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up an hour before Hayley. During that hour, all I thought about was Michael. Maybe I was a little harsh. Maybe some guys are different. I hope that Michael is different, because i'm giving him another chance.

"Morning." Hayley said groggily, rubbing her eyes. "Morning. I'm about to leave, and I'll be back in like an hour." I said while straightening my hair. "Uh, where are you going?" 

"To Michael's."

"Ah, so you'll give him a chance?" She smirked.

"Yeah. I guess." I said grabbing my phone. "Text me if you need anything."

"Ok."

And with that I was out the door. I probably sound like a bad friend, leaving her at my house all alone. But she practically lives there. Like any best friend, she comes in and makes herself at home. So I don't think an hour will be a problem.

I made my way over to Michael's. When I was at his door, I took a deep breathe and knocked twice. I don't know why i'm so nervous. I've never been like this, just to apologize. A few seconds later I heard the door open.

I looked up to see Michael, his eyes were red and puffy. "Michael wha-" before I could finish, he enveloped me in a hug. My feet were lifted up off the ground and his head was buried in my neck. 

We stood there for a minute before he put me down and lead me inside. We both went and sat on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Please don't hate me."

"Michael, I don't hate you. Why would you think that?"

"You looked so scared." 

I sighed, "I over reacted, I came to apologize."

"I'm glad someone cares."

"What do you mean? You have your mom, and band."

"Yeah maybe my band, but not my mom."

"Why not your mom?"

"She's never even here. She goes out and messes with a bunch of guys. So when I thought I would go hang out with a friend for a night, she comes home and freaks out. I used to freak out every day when I would wake up and she was gone. I don't care now, but the fact that she got mad because I went to a party is ridiculous." 

"I'm sorry, where is she now?" I really didn't know how to respond any other way.

"She won't be back for a couple days I guess."

"Want to come to my place? If you don't have plans..."

He gave me a genuine smile, which warmed me. 

"Ok. In a few hours i'm going over to my friend Luke's house until my mom gets back. So i'm gonna go pack. You can watch T.V and welcome yourself to the fridge."

I nodded as he left the room. I grabbed a bottle of water and turned on the T.V. For the next twenty minutes I watched Sponge Bob, until he came back into sight with a bag.

"Ready?" I asked as he walked over to me. He nodded and shut off the T.V.

Once we were at my house, Hayley looked at me, then Michael and gave me the biggest grin you can imagine. "I would really love to stay, but my mom will be here any minute. So have fun kids." Hayley winked. Michael and I just laughed.

Minutes later, Hayley's mom arrived and it was just Michael and I for the next 2 hours. We decided to watch a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked as he looked through my movies. "Tangled, Mean Girls, Divergent, The Host, Clueless, The Twilight Series, Hunger Games, Frozen,..Ah here we go The Avengers." I laughed as he finished naming most of my movies and picked the only super hero one. I don't mind though.

We put in the movie, and I made popcorn. Most of the popcorn was gone, 25 minutes in.

Half way through, it started raining. I started to feel really tired. Oh how I hate rain. I felt my eye lids close as I layed my head on Michael's shoulder.

- - - - -

I woke up, but didn't move. I heard Michael on the phone. "I'm at Anna's" He whispered. "She fell asleep during the movie. No, god Luke. Yeah, across the street three houses down. Yep the one with the pool. Ok see you in a minute." He said as he hung up.

"Michael?" I yawned.

"you're up." He smiled. I laughed . "My ride is here" 

Ok, I'll see you later Mikey." Where did that nickname come from? He smiled at the name and picked me up for a hug like earlier. Except this time he looked deep into my eyes and smiled. His eyes moved to my lips for a second before he put me down and left.

Did he want to kiss me? Who would want to kiss me? That was weird.

- - - - -

Hey guys! This chapter is kind of a filler. The next chapter will be mainly Michael's P.O.V and time will pass. I'm really excited for some reason. 

Comment and vote!! Love you all x

 Thanks for reading! (: