"First things first, the prisoners need to be released. We are going to need all the help we can get. You can keep them in handcuffs if you want, but bring them in here." Drew ordered. Everyone bustled out except Aimee that came up to Roan.

"I am so sorry Roan, forgive me! I was wrong and you're a great person and I should've never doubted you!" She then burst into tears. Roan hugged her friend.

"It's all right, I just wish Robin would see what you can." Roan said.

"He will." She promised. "He will."

Liam sat on his bed reading through old books, trying to take his mind off everything, but he couldn't. He didn't understand why she had lied and he didn't know if he had done the right thing. Someone knocked on the door and he looked up as Hazel came in. She liked to see him upset. It made her feel more powerful. She sat on the end of his bed and he refused to look at her.

"Come on Liam. You banished her yesterday, get over it." She said.

"I can't. I fell for her bad, but I feel hurt and I wish she had told me!"

"There, she deserved what she got, just let her go."

"But I can't." He said.

"You're so pathetic!" She said in disgust getting up off the bed. It was a bad idea to say that and he pushed out his hand in front of him and Hazel flew against the wall.

"Take it back!" He shouted at her. Winded she nodded and he let her down. She then left the room in a hurry. Liam put his head in his hands when Darren came in.

"There's something you need to see." He said. Liam rolled his eyes and went into his father's office.

"What?" He asked.

"It's a letter, well two letters actually." Lewis said.

"Read this one first." Darren handed him an already open letter. He read through it.

"I guessed the government weren't going to be happy." Liam said. "They should blame Roan, I did it for her!" He spat.

"That's girls for you, can't be trusted. They are snakes Liam." Lewis said. "They aren't all like mum was you know." Liam snapped. Lewis looked away.

"Sorry I'm just..."

"Annoyed, angry, upset?" Darren suggested. "We guessed."

"Here's the other." Lewis handed him the envelope. This time it was unopened. He read through it and his face told Darren and Lewis nothing as he didn't even know what to think. He left the room and went into his own room and read through the letter again.

Dear Liam,

I know you probably don't want to see me or speak to me at all. I wanted to tell you what was going on, but I couldn't, do you really blame me? What would you have done if I had told you? What if Jake and Hazel found out, or worse, your father? Look, I want you to know that if you really want peace, you are going to have to let me and Drew help you. We have a plan and it will work, if you help us out. I won't tell you what will happen, but be expecting me. I know you don't trust me, but you have to if you don't want war to break out. Don't trust Darren or your sister. They are up to something. Drew overheard them both and they don't want what you want for Breathing Spirits They will build an army up and try to outrun you. You're smart Liam, you will make the right choice. Trust me.

Roan

Liam just stared at the letter for ages before going downstairs and burning it in the fireplace. He didn't know what to do. Roan was trying to prevent war, but he didn't know whether to believe her or not. The whole letter was full of rubbish and he was just going to have to go with the flow. He wouldn't give her up, not yet. He believed in second chances, but was what she did going to get her that?