{after}

AFTER IT ALL HAPPENED

Life is amazing, but it wasn't always.

It took me a long time to get where I am today.

Life is harsh, but sometimes it is the change that matters.

It took me a long time to realize this.

It took me a long time to realize that without the mistakes and the change I went through, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.

I had to look for happiness in the place that I lost it.

One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.

I gave up.

And I regret it.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, and forget about those who don't. Believe everything happens for reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy.

I let it change my life, after much persuasion. 

I decided to hunt for who I had not yet become.

I found myself, but it took time.

Choice, Chance, Change.

Make the choice.

Take the chance.

Make the change.

Remember that great things never come from inside the box. It's the people who think outside of the box and face their fears right in the face that achieve and conquer great feats. 

On your journey, it's going to be hard.

At first I didn't want to go on the path and journey to find who I am, my purpose, and happiness, but in the end I didn't give up.

It paid off.

I had to realize that some of the people I was closest to can stay in my heart, but not in my life. 

Sometimes it's heart shattering, but with good intentions everything will be alright.

But I also learned you have to make an effort to keep a friendship alive. It's not a one-sided relationship. The ones that it through trial and error and come out fine are the true friendships.

This is the story of how I took the chance and ran. I changed. I changed for the better. And I realized that it happened in an instant.

{I have to tell myself everyday that the only way to get somewhere is to try. Don't deny what you can accomplish. Make promises that you will keep.}

What's your favorite song right now?

{5}