Chapter nineteen

Iyana's POV

"Wake up sweet face" I heard a voice said as their finger trace my jawline. My eyes slowly open and shock took over when I saw this tall blond handsome man staring down at me. His dog odour making me cringe.

I tried lifting my hands to attack him but they were tied to the chair I'm seated in and so is my foot. The rope burn my hands and I soon realize that they are soaked in vervain.

"What am I doing here? What do you want?" I started questioning him.

"For starters I'm Alpha Zachery and I want you" he said and I glared at him. Want me? What does he mean? "You seem confused. Let me break it down for you after you put up those fangs" he said and poke my teeth.
He watched as my fangs which I didn't even realize was out disappear and then he started to pace back and forth in the old room. The place is dark and all the drapery are a little torn.

"Your questions were what are you doing here and what I want right?" He asked and I nod my head. "To answer your first question, your here because you are an original vampire. You are the only vampire in history to be born as a vampire and everyone know that vampires cant impregnate anyone, not even a human" he said and I felt shock.

I'm the only vampire in history who has ever been born as a vampire? This is too much to take in.

"You seem confuse my dear" he said and stroke my cheek. "Didn't Stephen tell you anything about your vamp life?" He asked.

How does he know Stephen?

"Ill take your silence as a no. Time to answer your second question"

"Wait how do you know Stephen?" I had to ask. These ropes are burning my skin.

"Stephen was my best friend until he broke my sisters heart. She came crying to me and so I sent my best wolves to kill the people who means most to him. Frederick, Alicia and Richard, too bad I couldn't find their son" he said and shrug. What an evil man. I thought Stephen was evil but no he's way past Stephen.

"And now I will answer your second question. I want you to be a sacrifice unto the moon goddess" He said and his eyes glisten. This man couldn't be for real. "Along with you and the stone the wolves curse will be lifted once the moon goddess accept our sacrifice" he said and I gasp.

Where is Stephen when I really needed him.

"So cute face, where is the stone?" His whole expression has changed. My breath got caught in my throat as I examined his expression.

"I-I don't know no stone but if you want I'm pretty sure there are a lot of stones on the outside. Including pebbles" I said

"Trying to make a fool of me huh? Like father like daughter. Your filled with sarcasm just like him. Now where is the stone?" He questioned.

"If you want it so badly go find it yourself" I said through gritted teeth. He held onto the chair arm and lifted the chair carrying me over to one of the drapery.

"You wanna be stubborn, this is what you get for being stubborn" he said and pull away the drapery. My skin started burning as if I'm on fire and I groan in pain. He pulled back the drapery and my skin started cooling off. I stared at my finger soon realizing that my daylight ring is gone. "That's right sweetie I have your daylight ring" he said showing me the simple golden ring. 

"So I'm going to ask you again, where is the stone?" He's not in the playing mood.

"I don't know, what do you want me to do, Make you one" I suggested

"Or you could just find it" he said and pull away the drapery again. I groan in pain as my body feels as if its going to explode into fire and then he pulls back the drapery.

"Dad" I heard a familiar voice said and when I look up I saw Jasper. "She doesn't know where the stone is" He said and look at me with sympathy.

"And how do you know that?" He question

"Because our wolves went out to find information on the stone and they found out that none of the Vamps know where the stone is, not even Stephen so your torturing her for nothing" He explained.

"Fine, throw her in the dungeon then until we can get the stone" Zachery said and Jasper hurriedly untie me. He lifted me in bridal style and carry me to the dungeon. Closing the door behind him, he gave me one small glance before leaving.

A/n

Merry Christmas to you all my lovely people. I really hope you guys enjoy your Christmas and get a lot of presents.⭐🎁🎀

This is my present to you guys

Love yall Happy Holidays

-Xmobboyce