Chapter sixteen

Iyana's POV

It is now midnight and Ron and Jasmin is asleep. Damon and Stephen are outside on the porch discussing something while Stephen uses his fingers to scrape something like iron so that I don't hear.

"Iyana" I heard Damon call and I head downstairs "Its time" he said his face pale and cold. I followed behind him and saw Stephen.

"We're going through the woods" he said his humorous look that he always has gone. I followed behind them and we went deep into the woods. I heard trees shaking, branches breaking and twigs been stepped on and that sound wasn't coming from us for we are quiet.

"Someone's here" I said and got shushed by Damon. I kept my mouth shut until we reach the amusement park. The rides are old and dusty, there are leaves everywhere and the night is cold.

Stephen went farther away from us and suddenly noises were heard from different directions. With a nasty smirk and an evil glance he opened his arms as if getting a hug from someone and people appear from the woods.

"Welcome" he said and when they were close they bowed down to him "Rise" he said like a king but in a scary tone. They all stand up and then glared at Damon and I. I shift closer to Damon who is busy staring at Stephen.

"Come" Stephen said to us and without hesitation I walked over to him with Damon on my tail "This is Iyana, my daughter" he said and whispers began going around before they bow down.

"Why are they doing that?" I asked

"Because I'm their master and your my daughter" he said "I turn them" he smirked

"So your like a king to them?" Damon asked

"Something like that" he said "Tell them to rise" he demanded me. I cleared my throat and my mouth went dry

"R-rise" I said stuttering. They did as they were told and a tall blond hair guy and blond hair girl walked over to us. Their twins.

"We have brought you news" the girl said confidently "Wolves are in our city and their searching for the stone to remove their curse which only we believe you have" she said

"If they lift their curse before us then the stone will be of no use to us" the guy said "And the only way we can lift our curse is during an Eclipse"

"Excuse me but what curse do we have?" I asked. Everyone's attention was on me and I felt dumb

"Can you walk in the sun without anything protecting you like a daylight ring or necklace?" She asked and I nod my head no "That's the curse we're talking about, if we use the stone at Eclipse, our curse will be broken and we are free to walk in the day" she explained 

"Is she even your daughter?" The guy asked

"Mario behave" his twin said

"But Maria....." He whined

"No buts" she said. I think she's the older one

"Stop it both of you and yes to answer your question Mario she is my daughter, her mom happens to keep her away from the vamp stuff" My dad said

"Where is the stone? I hope you have it in a safe place" Maria asked

"I uh don't have it" Stephen said while scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean you don't have it?" Mario questioned.

"Uh I gave it to Jasmin when Iyana was born" he explained.

"Who's Jasmin?" Maria asked

"My mom" I answered.

"Sir we better get our hands on that stone before the wolves" Maria's voice held panic in it.

I stared at both
Maria and Stephen having their conversation. I looked at the other vamps- some skinny, some short and the rest tall. My eyes glance over to Mario and I saw when he winked at me. 

"Where did....."

"Shush" Stephen cut Maria short. "Listen" he said and everyone went silent. I heard sounds like dogs, it sounds as if there are two dogs coming our way. All of a sudden two big werewolves jump out at us. One black with green eyes and the other brown with Hazel nut eyes.
All Vamps went on their guard except me. I stared at the two big animals circling us like sharks do.

"What do you want?" Stephen asked

"The stone" the black one answered. Saliva is dripping from his mouth and he looks hungry as hell. "Alpha Zachery wants it and he said if you guys don't give it, we must take it by force" he scrunch up his nose and showed his sharp pointy teeth.

"Maria, Mario take Damon and Iyana out of here, we'll settle the score with these two" Stephen said as his eyes change colour to pitch black. Some of the vamps eyes turn yellow while the others turn red.

"Cmon" Maria said and grabbed my hand. "Vamp speed" she said and before we could leave I saw when the brown one attacks the vamps while the black one went for Stephen.

A/n

So what do you guys think? Is it good? Is it bad? Please leave a very uplifting comment below and make sure to vote.

Please pretty please <3 ;)