35

I gave him a kiss. "Bye Lucas, I'll miss you, stay strong, you're better than him" and away I was.

I had comforted him for 2 hours after he told me the truth. I told him how he could become an amazing person without all the drugs and alcohol. He told me he wanted to be a personal trainer, how he wanted to go move out of Santa Monica, how he wanted a happy family. I made him promise me he would never touch drugs again, and that he would live his life the best way possible. And he made me promise I would never forget him. Of course, I wouldn't.

Tyler was waiting in the car for me when I came down. "You've been here the whole time?" I say, hopping in the front seat. "I had my music, it's fine" he laughs, pulling out of the parking lane.

"So London, you excited to get back?" He asks. I sigh. "Maybe. I'm happy to get away from this mess, I'll miss you and Lola, though she won't miss me. But I'm happy to see my mum and Gabby, my best friend. And nervous for college!" I say in one breath. "I'll miss that British accent," He says as we begin down the highway.

"Hang on, where are we going?" I ask, confused as we were going the wrong way from the house. "You need to say a proper goodbye to this place," he says, grinning.

He takes me back to Hollywood, and parks outside a beautiful Italian restaurant. "Don't worry, I won't make another move, your my best friend's girl now." He says winking, unclipping his seatbelt. We have an amazing dinner of pizza then gelato. And we walk down the star-filled streets one last time. Talking about our future.

We sit on a bench outside a mall. "Why did it have to end this way Tyler? Why did I have to fall for him?" I ask. "Trust me I don't know, I wanted you to fall for me. But hey! Oh well. Lola doesn't hate you, by the way, she's just protecting her friend. It's her job." He says placing his hand on my knee. "Now you're going to London and you're gonna kick butt. And the next time you see me I'll be sitting in a seat at the 2020 Olympics cheering you on." I laugh. "Pressure much"

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY. ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK. BUT I'M WRITING A SEQUEL!! COMMENT IF YOU WILL READ IT💕