002

[This chapter is going to suck I sorry I suck at writing  in the beginning, but I promise it'll get better as it goes on]

After I got home last night, or should I say this morning, I responded to Chris.

I told him my best friend was visiting from the States, and he understood. He was visiting his mom and would be in Australia for a month.

We talked a little before I went to bed.

I woke you thinking about Chris. What was he up to now. Not like what he was doing right now. How has he been, what's his life like now. I heard from his mom that he pursued music and directing. That's about it, I stopped getting updates about him when I was a freshman in high school.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and made my breakfast for Desiree and I. She drank so much last night. I could hear her dry heaving in the bathroom while i was texting Chris. I knew she was going to wake up cranky, too.

I decided to make hwachae. I've been seeing it all over my tiktok for you page. It has all my favorite fruits. It's a really bad habit but I love chewing on ice.

I walked to my guest room where Des was staying. I knew she was severely hungover from last night's outing. This girl drinks like they'll never make another ounce of alcohol.

I opened the door quietly and walked towards her bed. "Desiree wake up I made breakfast. " I whispered in her ear. "Go away!" She covered her head with the pillow next to her. "I made hwachae." I said poking her. She was quiet for a  minute.

"Get out I have to put clothes on." She said pointing at the door.

Desiree practically finished the whole bowl before I could have some. I made myself coffee and a plate of left over fruit.

"So what's on our agenda foe today?" I took another sip of the hot coffee. "I don't know, I was thinking we could stay in today?" "Maybe go grocery shopping and make you famous spaghetti." Des raised her eyebrow waiting for my answer. "I think that's a great idea. Especially after last night." I only agreed because I  didn't want to carry her to the cab again, and I miss our girls' nights.