Author's Note

My Last Halloween

All Rights Reserved
© LovelyMiserable

Synopsis

Tiana only knows one way celebrating Halloween.
A party.

But her enemy-friend Dylan shows her a new way to celebrate it.
By summon a spirit.

But they do not do it with Ouija Board. The do not go to an abandoned house and wait until the ghost comes itself.

No.

They use totally a new way.

Jailangkung.

A wooden doll that Indonesian believe as a way to summon a lost spirit.

Will they made it???

About this Book

This is a story I made for #tnsahalloween writing contest.
Mr_GhostWriter
TheNightStarAwards

The characters, plots, places and everything in it are purely my imagination.

There will be grammar errors since English is not my main language. So I'm deeply sorry and I hope you okay with that.

Jailangkung, until today, is still believed as a way to call a spirit in Indonesia.
It's a sacred process and just like another ritual to summon a spirit, it's risky.
So I won't describe the ritual in detail and I won't put the chants people use to play it.

I mixed Halloween and Jailangkung to introduce people about one of popular horror story in my country.
If you think it's weird then please forgive my weirdness.
But I do hope you enjoy my work.

Playlist

BTS - Blood, Sweat and Tears

Florence & The Machine - Breath of Life

Fall Out Boys - My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark

Sekai No Owari - Anti Hero

Special Thanks

1. For #tnsahalloween because giving me a chance to make this story.
2. For my friend Concealed25. Thanks for the advices and your willingness to listen to my grumbles. I appreciate it so much.

Lastly

I know it just an ordinary book and ordinary work. But please do not copy my work.
If by coincidence you find this story somewhere else, please, let me know.

Thank You.

Love ya,

30 October 2017
LovelyMiserable