🍁 At The Park 🍂

Alex POV : (he was sitting on the bench, and start to walk around the park)
what a beautiful morning, I wish I had someone to walking around with me, enjoying the morning sun and fall season...

You(y/n) are running and you accidentally hit a man in front of you, cause you are starring at your watch. You both was upsets then you fall to the ground, you say sorry to him and he helps you to get up.

He's staring at you with warm looking, and then speechless...

You wear this outfit and your hair

Y/N : hello (you waving your hand into him)Alex : oh hey, sorry, I was so nervous you are so pretty*you both blushing* Y/N : ohh thankyou, and you are so handsome!Alex : no I'm not (blushing)Y/N : ah you are, hey I'm sorry I hit you, and for my ap...

Alex : oh hey, sorry, I was so nervous you are so pretty
*you both blushing*
Y/N : ohh thankyou, and you are so handsome!
Alex : no I'm not (blushing)
Y/N : ah you are, hey I'm sorry I hit you, and for my apologies let's go to café.
Alex : yeah sure sure 😃

You both having a cup of latte and cheesecake, you were connected and then he asked your phone number so he can hang with you someday, you became friends after, every free time you have you hang out with him, you guys were so close day by day...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is my first book (I think its not going to be a book 😂😂) im so bad at writing, so this is not the best but I try with my best 😂😳

I hope you guys enjoy imaginating, and wait for the next part!!
Don't forget to add to you reading list and share to your friend! Love y'all💛

Add me on instagram and snapchat xphaw.16 🐬

-Angel💜