Pride

She is so beautiful.

The way she slightly smiles when she's reading something.

It's the fault in our stars... The book she's reading. I finished it yesterday and also just bought it yesterday.

I don't know much about her and thought that if I read the book then there's something we could talk about...

No, that's nonsense.

"Ayy!" Joohyeon grabbed her book and grinned "What are you reading there Cho-A, huh?"

He emphasized her name and then looked into the book.

"Ohh! You are so dirty! Reading such a book, you are really a pervert!" He laughed loudly and then Chiwon took the book also holding it in the air so that she couldn't reach it "Let's see, let's see!" he also started laughing.

"Stop it! Give me my book back!" she jumped and tried to catch her book.

They were laughing amused.

She jumped and then grabbed Chiwon's arm down.

"YAh! Are you crazy?! Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" He shouted and kicked her away.

She flew against her table and then was sitting on the ground.

She was looking down.

Nobody wanted to help her. She is dirty.

Her family is poor. She only has her father and three siblings.

It's known that her father doesn't work and is alcoholic.

And it's also known that Choa is selling her body...

I walked towards them.

"Jimin." Joohyeon grinned at me and also Chiwon was looking at me.

But not only those two, but also the whole classroom.

I am the top here.

Everyone is on my side whatever I do...

But.

"Yah, Choa. How much do you want?" I looked at her and smirked "Surely for free, right? I mean you will surely get only old gramps so getting fucked by me must be a honor for you huh?"

"Wuoah! HaHa! Yes, Jimin!" Joohyeon laughed and clapped on my shoulder.

Also others were giggling.

"Yea, that's right. How about whoring around in the whole school, huh? Still better than those old gramps!" a guy from the back shouted and laughed.

The girls were looking disgusted at her.

But Choa didn't move at all. She was still looking down.

Was it too much?

"YAH! How about giving an answer?" Joohyeon walked towards her and kicked against her head. She still didn't react and let herself get kicked.

Joohyeon laughed hysterically. Chiwon and other guys joined him.

They were kicking her from all sides and I was just watching.

I can never be on her side. I can never protect her.

I sat down and looked at her.

She began to whimper. The guys began to not only kick her but also pulled at her clothes so that they got ripped.

Why did I have to fall for her? Why did I have to be friends with her back then? Why was fate so mean?