Pain and utter agony

28/10/17

  You make me want to kill myself.

Not even in a good way. In a painful, long experience which makes me stop thinking about the pain, you caused me.

I've had my heart broken many times, had people betray me, have lost hope. Multiple times. but you were the worst of all of them.

I hope that you'll read this one day... Read it and suffer under the immense pain and guilt I've been brought up on, by you.... I hope you don't feel bad about it though, cause no one would ever want you to feel bad now, would they?
No, I want you to plaster your sadistic, demented smile on your face knowing that you ruined me and you liked it. You covered yourself head-to-toe from my misery as an outfit. Your armor against the world, against my demise, against everything.

So, be happy you broke me. Ruined me in a way that the scars never healed. Everyone else peeling the scabs and ripping open the wounds helped too, but you. You will not get your retribution from me. You will not get anything from me.

I cease to exist, taking up needed mass. Rotting away in my soul, my mind, and my body.

Rotting from my pain, created by you, for you. So I hope your demented smile hasn't faltered. I hope it stays there eternally. Ruining every other soul there is to come, holding it by your claws ripping them apart by their pain.