Begginning Part 2

Short chapter, but I hope you like it. I am going to try to update at least 3 times a week, but hopefully I will be able to do more.

2 months later

Perrie called Me sobbing her eyes out rambling and muttering incoherently.
“Hold on Pez, I will be right there” I called the other girls in the car, and raced over to Perries house, burning reds like I would run from the law. In was freaking out because I didn’t now what is wrong, if she’s hurt, or what. I got there and nearly fell out of my car.  I followed the sobs and found Perrie crunched up in bed holding a pillow. I pulled Perrie in my lap and just held her. I now she will tell me what happened when she wants. 10 minutes past, and Jesy and Leigh Anne arrive and take the spots on the other side of Pez and rub her back, and we all just sit in silence till Perrie speaks.
“ He cheated on me with Gigi Hadid, and now their together” Perrie whispers through sobs
I almost choke on my spit. What how can he ever cheat on Perrie.
“I wasn’t enough for him, I am ugly, and stupid!” Perrie yells which makes me jump and snap out of my thoughts.
“No, you are the Sweetest, funniest, and most beautiful woman I have ever met. Your smile always makes me smile. Your personality lights up every room you walk into. Anyone would be so blessed and lucky to have you.” I say thinking about how I would treat her like the queen she is. You see I  have been in love with Perrie since the day I met her at the X Factor. She looked into my eyes, and I swear I saw her look at my lips  and said
“Than why did he cheat on me.”
“Because he's an Idiot” Jesy said fuming, oops I forgot they were here.
“If he can’t see what he threw away, than its his loss. He lost an angel. You can find way better.” Leigh Anne added.
We all laid there in Perries bed in silence. Jesy and Leigh Anne left be cat we had to get up early because we have interviews all day. I stayed an just held her. I watched as the moonlight crept through the curtains and illuminated her blond hair, and made her ocean blue eyes light up. She looked up at me, and just stared into my eyes.
“Do you ever think you could be with a girl?” she asked
Although Stunned I answered
“Yes, if I find the right one. Why do you ask?”
“No reason, I was just thinking. You are really beautiful, you now I don’t know why your still single, If I was gay I would totally date you in a heartbeat.” If only she knew the impact she had on me. At that moment I knew I fell for her hard.