Twelve

So yes I am including music in this chapter. If you'd like to listen to it you can(you don't have too) or u can listen to ur own SAD music. Note this chapter will be very sad. With that said, onto the chapter:)

Selena

I intertwined my fingers with Justin's hand as he drove us to the bonfire and looked out at the trees that passed by.

"It's there to the left where all of the cars are." I pointed to the crowd of cars and people scattered around. The moon was full so it wasn't that dark.

Once Justin parked he turned off the engine and looked over at me with a small smile, with a hint of sadness. My eyebrows furrowed as I squeezed his hand gently, "Are you alright? We can go somewhere else if you want." I offered.

He chuckled lightly, "I'm fine. I really am." He said before leaning in and giving me a longing kiss.

Once we got out of his truck, I held onto his arm and made our way to the crowd where people were sitting on logs and telling stories, others were drinking beer, some were making out against trees, and others were simply at the snack table getting food.

I slipped on my cardigan and glanced up at Justin, "Want to get drinks and go see the lake?" I suggested when I noticed he looked uncomfortable around these people.

He nodded, "Good idea." He said before I led him towards the drink table and asked for lemonade whereas Justin asked for a beer.

I eyed him cautiously, and he shrugged as he grabbed our drinks and gave me mine, "It's only one."

I sighed. I guess i'd let him this one time since he needed something to help him tense down.

I wrapped my arm around his and sighed happily, "The lake is that way, you're going to like it trust me."

Once we made our way to the edge of the lake, I grinned up at Justin, "Isn't it breathtaking?"

"Not as much as when I look at you, but yeah it's pretty nice."

I found a decent sized log and pulled Justin's hand so we could sit on it

I found a decent sized log and pulled Justin's hand so we could sit on it. Once we were sitting down, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gazed at the lake, lost in thought.

Around fifteen feet away from us were girls around my age taking off their clothes and jumping into the water, seconds before some guys joined in as well.

"They're going to get sick." I heard Justin mumble to himself.

I ignored them and leaned into Justin's chest, "So are you going to tell me what's bothering you now?"