"What do you want?" the Daxamite glares at the Asgardian. "I just finished my search around this city looking for Maggie Sawyer, and decided to give up as Kara had," Thor explains, while requesting a drink from the bartender. "I noticed you sitting here and thought you could use the company." "Yeah, well much I appreciate the company, I just want to be alone right now," Mon-El deadpans.

Thor thinks about leaving but felt he needed to stay, and get some things out in the open. "If I have caused any tension between you and Kara, I do apologize for such." The apology did catch Mon-El by surprise, and he turns to face Thor, "You're sorry?" "Yes," the blonde alien nods, "After that little argument the two of you had, I couldn't help but feel I've been the reason for it." "No, it's fine, really," Mon-El tells him, "It's all on me; it's my problem. It's just if I was in Kara's shoes, I would've done what I had accused her of doing." "What do you mean?" Thor frowns.

"In case you don't know, our planets weren't exactly the best of friends; we have completely different ideals," Mon-El explains, "On Daxam, we weren't really...expected to be monogamous." "And you begun to have misgivings that Kara would begin to wander in that direction," Thor says, starting to have an idea of what was going through Mon-El's mind. "Kara was right," Mon-El realizes, "I didn't trust her. I should've. It's just...well I really wouldn't blame her if she did decide to run off with you." "Oh, Mon-El you can't mean that," Thor replies, "I'm sure there are qualities of you that any woman, or man, would deem admirable." "Really?" Mon-El frowns, "You're tall, you can fly, you have a better muscle tone then me, and you can summon lightning from that hammer of yours." "Well, maybe I can," Thor admits, "But you're strong too you know. You can hold your own in a fight,  and you possess loyalty." "What good will any of that do, after what just happened?" Mon-El sighs, feeling defeated.

"This will pass," Thor assures, "I know you and Kara will find a way to get over this." "How do you know?" Mon-El asks surprised, "I don't even know." "I've seen the way she looks at you," Thor tells him, "Despite your differences, she cares about you; the real  you." "She thinks she cares about the real me," Mon-El admits. Thor frowns at that, so the Daxamite made a confession that he was actually the prince of Daxam. "No one knows about my life on Daxam," Mon-El finishes his confession, "Not even Kara." "Why haven't you told her?" Thor asks, slightly confused. "As I said before, our planets have different ideals," Mon-El answers, "If she found I was responsible for upholding the ideals of Daxam, she'd never speak to me again." "Mon-El, you can't know that for sure," Thor attempts to console, "I'm sure if you talk to Kara, she'd understand-" "Kara can never learn the truth about who I am," Mon-El says in a stern tone. "If you never tell her, she'll find out another way, how are you going to explain it to her then?" Thor points out. "She'll never find out," Mon-El heavily emphasizes, "And you will never tell her." "...You have my word," Thor finally nods, "I still think this is not a good idea, but I promise to keep your secret. In fact," Thor extends his pinky, "We'll do what the mortals on this world do as a means to seal this promise." Mon-El chuckles a little and locks pinkies with Thor.

"You know, it's my understanding that your people knew how to have a good time," Thor says as a means to change the subject. "Kara told you?" Mon-El raises an eyebrow. "More or less," Thor nods, "On Asgard, we're no strangers when it comes to indulging in reveals; especially after victories from great battles." "But we didn't win any battles," Mon-El frowns a little. "On the contrary," Thor counters, "Your woman succeeded in the capture of the fugitive Livewire; I believe that would be considered cause for celebration."

Thor bangs the table so as to get the bartender's attention and order them some large mugs of ale. Once the mugs were brought to them, the two males toast and down the contents. "That was good stuff," Mon-El says once the two finished the mugs. "Indeed," Thor agrees, "And on Asgard, we have a little custom to request more." Thor prepares to smash his mug, "ANOTHER!" he throws it to the floor, inadvertently attracting attention from some wayward patrons. Mon-El bursts out laughing, "That was the most amazing custom I've ever seen," he says, tipsy from the drink, "I want to do it too." "By all means," Thor gestures. "ANOTHER!" Mon-El smashes his mug, and starts laughing some more; Thor joins in on the laughter. "Those are coming out of your paycheck, Mon-El," the bartender scolds. "Then you better open a tab," Mon-El says through fits of laughter.