Chapter~15

Konoha's hospital

Narrator's POV:

Naruto didn't say anything.  He even ignore Kurama's ranting in his mind. Minato is the hospital  to check on his son.  Minato heard someone yelling. Minato knocks on the door.

Knock knock

" Come in." Sasuke said.

Minato opens the door and saw his son finally  awake from coma. Minato runs towards Naruto and hugs him. " Naruto thank kami-Sama your finally away.  Naruto is shock seeing the forth Hokage alive. Minato stops hugging Naruto. "Yondaime-San how are you alive." He said " I was in a coma and I found out that I was in a coma for sixteen years since I fought against the kyuubi. Also I know your name because your my only son. I named you." Minato Said. Naruto still completely shock that his own father cure him to life of hell. Tears stream down his face. He punches Minato at his stomach. Minato hits on the ground and falls on the floor. " You ! How dare you sealed the kyuubi inside you own son! Do you have any ideas what hellish life you put me though.! You made everyone hate me! I was tortured and hunted every single day of my life! " Naruto shouts.  Minato is shock and now remembers Kushina warned him about the consequences if he sealed kyuubi inside their own son. Tears fall down Minato's face. He tries to comfort Naruto but stops him." Don't touch me! Naruto shouts. "Please Naruto I am so sorry for putting the huge burden that you carry because of me." Minato said. " Leave now." Naruto hiss. Naruto glares at Sasuke. " You too Uchiha Leave now." Naruto hiss. Minato and Sasuke left the room. The doors close.

Naruto's Mind

Kit I have something to tell you.

" What is it Kurama?

Kid you remember that Kakashi raped you?

" Hai."

Kit  I am sorry to tell you this kit but you had a miscarriage?

"What?"

" Are you sure Kurama?

Yes kit

End of Naruto's Mind.

"Noooo! It must be a lie!" Naruto shouts out of agony. 

Meanwhile everyone in Konoha hears his yelling. The villagers and shinobis that hated and tortured him regret it. They are crying out of shame for what they did.  The others regret not being their for him. Naruto my son I am sorry sorry Minato thought.
________________________________
End of chapter~15

Don't forget to vote and comment.