💀Halloween Time💀

💀SPOOKS TIME💀
🎃ITS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR GUYS. FINALLY. I regrettably didn't get the proper items I needed for my original costume idea so now I'm being Stevonnie from Steven Universe. What are you guys dressing as??🎃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It ultimately was a few days that I hurt severely. Yet, Hanji allowed me to do light workouts so I could regain my body strength that I had before. Quite often, Levi would find me in the courtyard with Mikasa watching me while I did lunges and a few other workouts. Today, Levi allowed me to go to town with Hanji, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin.

"What are you going to wear, (y/n)?" Armin asked as we looked at the various Halloween garments in a shop.

"I'm not sure, but I know I want Levi to be a vampire." I grinned, holding up a set of small, plastic fangs that would mold to the raven haired mans teeth.

Armin laughed. "He certainly fits the role."

"Exactly!" The two of us giggled with enthusiasm as Hanji approached us with a faux leather bodysuit in her hands along with a corset.

"I heard you talking about vampires and I saw this. I saw a character named Selene a few days ago in a magazine in one of the stands. She's a vampire and I feel like you would fit her well." The quirky scientist beemed.

I shrugged and took the clothing from her. "I can try it. Is there a certain haircut or color? Or shoes??"

"I'll find them, now go start trying it on." She ushered me to a fitting room, where I struggled for a moment to slide into the bodysuit before it finally slid up my thighs comfortably.

Once Hanji had given me everything, including a long, black trench coat and a reference photo so I would know how to look, I emerged from the fitting room. Everyone in my group stopped and stared, Eren's mouth dropping open for a moment before Mikasa closed it. (Photo 👇🏻)

"Is this good?"

"Is this good?"

"Levi is going to have a field day with that costume." Eren muttered.

Surely enough, I didn't let Levi see what I had gotten until Halloween. All he knew of was what I wanted him to wear and that I had a similar one for me. The day of, Levi was dressed in his costume while he finished paperwork. I hummed, holding my bag with my costume inside in my hand.

"I'm going to go help set up the Halloween party. Do you want me to take anything with me?" I asked as I kissed Levi's cheek.

He hummed. "It's quite alright. I've just got papers to take to Hanji and Erwin. The three of us will be discussing future recons while all of you set up." He kissed me softly as he stood.

I nodded and smiled. "Alright, I'll see you at the party then." I strolled out of the office door and down the hall, heading to the mess hall to help set up.

Surely enough, we got done setting up about thirty minutes before the party started. Eren and Armin were already in their costumes, while Mikasa and I still had to get ready. Eren grinned as I picked up my bag.

"So he still hasn't seen it?" He asked.

"Not at all, just remember what we planned. As soon as you see Mikasa come through the doors, play badass music." I grinned as Mikasa nodded in agreement. Eren laughed and gave a thumbs up as the two of us walked to the bathroom right outside the mess hall.

"Do you think Levi will like this costume?" I asked as Mikasa and I changed, my raven haired best friend soon helping me with my corset.

She nodded. "You've never worn anything like this around him. I'm sure he will." She smiled and adjusted the jacket after I put it on and fixed my wig.

Within about forty-five minutes, Mikasa walked into the mess hall before me, the music changing as I pushed the doors open. Everyone turned, watching Mikasa before they noticed me. Levi's eyes widened, looking me up and down as I walked towards him.

The long coat flowed behind me as I took each step, my prop guns that were strapped to my thighs showing. Once I got to Levi, he wrapped one arm around my waist.

"You look amazing." He hummed, the small fangs he adorned showing in the light smile he gave me.

"I had to match my badass husband in someway." I grinned, showing my own set of fangs that made Levi bite his bottom lip.

"I'll be sure to help you out of your costume later.." He mused as I smirked.

"Easy there, Lance Corporal. You can flirt with me once I'm back from getting drinks." I winked and turned on my heel, walking away.

I returned to him with drinks before I took off my coat to set it down on a chair. A hand on my shoulder startled me, causing me to turn as I reached for one of the non-functioning guns out of instinct. Seeing that it was Eren, I relaxed and sighed in relief.

"Don't scare me like that, Eren." I breathed, letting go of my prop as I fully faced him.

The green-eyed boy laughed. "Sorry. I was gonna ask if you wanted to dance." He smiled.

"Sure, Eren. I would love to." I smiled and followed him to our makeshift dance floor. We danced together for maybe thirty minutes before Levi approached us, Eren grinning as he walked away to dance with Mikasa.

"Jeager seems to be smiling a lot, doesn't he?" Levi questioned, putting his hands on my hips as we swayed to the music.

I hummed. "It doesn't seem odd to me. He's been through so much. I'm happy to see him smiling this much again."

Levi nodded to my statement, the two of us silent for a while as we danced together. Eventually, I had my back to him as I swayed my hips to a song, his hands tightening slightly. It wasn't long until I could feel him press up against me and my cheeks turned a deep red.

"L-Levi you-"

"I know." He stated bluntly, his stern voice sending chills down my spine.

Surely enough, by the end of the party Levi had his hand on my ass as we walked back to his office/room together, the action hidden by my long coat that I had put back on. Within seconds of entering the door of the conjoined rooms, Levi pushed me against the door, one hand next to my face.

"Levi!"