Flashback to that day~

It was a usual day for the four of you. All of you finding your favorite tree to sit under and talk. Each of you discussed how you hoped to one day be outside of the walls. To one day see what was out there besides the Titans.

It was just you and Armin at this time though. Eren and Mikasa weren't there yet, so you and Armin were humming a song and weaving flower crowns. It was peaceful until Eren came running up, Mikasa trailing behind.

"I can't believe you told mom!" He yelled back at Mikasa, his hands clenched at his sides.

She simply blinked and looked at him. She moved the red scarf around her neck."Eren, she deserved to know." Her calm voice seemed to soothe the tension as you and Armin stood.

"Woah woah woah. Tell her what?" You and Armin asked simultaneously as a small blue flower fell from your (h/l)(h/c) hair.

"About my wish to join the Survey Corps." Eren said, his green eyes looking at you.

"Eren, are you in-" your words were cut short by a horrifying sound. Someone was screaming there were Titans.

The four of you spun to face the giant wall that divided humanity from the outside. Fear spread across your faces as you saw the Colossal Titan standing there,it's giant hand gripping the wall.

"Run!"Armin screamed, grabbing the hands of you and Mikasa. Mikasa grabbed Eren's hand and pulled him along just as the Colossal Titan kicked a giant hole in the wall, letting in the smaller Titans.

You were all afraid. Each of you panicking and screaming as you ran. Yet, something happened and somehow, you got split up from the group. Frantically, you looked around to see them ahead of you, about ten yards or so. They were rushing back to get you when a Survey Corps member took them to the boat that took everyone deeper inside the walls.

"Eren! Mikasa! Armin!" You screamed, fear slowly setting in deeper and deeper in your heart. Looking around, you noticed the quick movements of the Survey Corps above you. Just as you were about to look away to start running again, someone knocked you down, hendering your movement momentarily.

As you stood, the ground shook rapidly. Turning, you saw a Titan running directly at you, its arms flailing. You screamed and tried to run as fast as you could, yet it still gained ground behind you. Closing your eyes, you prepared yourself for whatever would happen next. Yet, it wasn't being eaten.

The next thing you knew, someone had you in their arms and air was rushing by your face, pushing your hair to where you couldn't properly see who it was that had saved you. Whoever it was, they were in the Survey Corps, and surprisingly strong in your opinion.

Whoever was holding you landed and sat you down on what seemed to be the boat. Eren, Mikasa and Armin all yell and start running towards you as you brush your hair back to see who had saved you. Your eyes widen at the sight of the man staring down at you. It was Humanity's strongest soldier himself, Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman.

"Lance Corporal Ackerman!" You gasped. The short man crossed his arms as he stared at you with piercing gray eyes. His raven hair and white cravat swayed in the wind.

"Tch. You're lucky I heard you scream. What's your name, brat?" His deep, stern voice seemed to echo in your head.

"(y/n).(y/n)(l/n),sir." You stuttered.

He nodded ever so slightly."Oi,(y//n). Be careful next time will ya?"

"Y-yes sir. O-oh, sir?"You asked, still looking up at the man with wide eyes.

"What is it, brat? I need to be getting back to work." He said, slightly turning away.

"I want to join the Survey Corps." You confessed to the man, who seemed to raise an eyebrow in interest. The sudden decision even surprised you, but you now felt dead-set on it like Eren. 

"Is that so,(y/n)? Well,I'll be seeing you again then." With that, he turned and left. The swift movement of him maneuvering from building to building with his 3D-Maveuver Gear mesmerizing you.

"(y/n!)(y/n)!" Eren's voice called.

*end flashback*