57 1/2

Tal's pov

I walk over to her place. I know Julia says she absolutely doesn't like me to buy stuff for her, but I don't mind. I love to see her reaction every single time. She opens the door and her reaction is the same and just as adorable as ever. 

She opens the door, looks at my face and is happy to see me. Then she looks down at the bouquet of roses and her mouth opens. 'You know I don't like it when you buy me roses', she says with her cheeks turned slightly pink. 'I know that but your priceless reaction everytime says otherwise', I respond with a smile. 

She smiles at the ground with her cheeks blushing even harder. I use my free hand to tilt her chin up and kiss her lips softly.

Her eyelids flutter open and reveal the beautiful green irises underneath. Julia smiles and gives me a hug. Then she walks inside to place the flowers in a vase. 

I greet her mother while Julia is busy with the flowers and I make a small talk with her and Julia's dad. I laugh at some stupid jokes, just like always. It's starting to feel like a routine; a cycle. I don't mind falling into this one, though. 

Julia is done with her flowers and they are now on full display in the vase on top of the kitchen table. She says goodbye to her parents and so do I. Then we head to my car. I rush to beat her, but she notices and starts running too. I'm lucky I beat her this time. 

I open the door with a cheeky smile. 'Voila, my lady.' She squints her eyes at me but gets in nonetheless. I close her door and walk over to my side of the car. I take place in my seat and Julia suddenly slaps me with her hand on my arm. Not like she was mad, soft so she won't hurt me. I don't think she will anytime soon. I look to my side in confusion.

'You felt that hand of mine, right?' she asks me. I nod, still with a confused look on my face. This is probably a trap. 'Well, that hand can open the damn door itself.' Yes, it was a trap. I just smile as a response before I lean over to place a kiss on her cheek.

'Where are we going?' 'You said to me that we should just drive somewhere, so that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to that field no-one ever goes to', I tell her. 'But we're going there, so technically it's not right to say that no-one ever-' 'I'd kiss you to interrupt you right now but since I'm driving and we'd both probably prefer to stay alive, I won't', I interrupt her. She just chuckles as a response. 

We finally arrive at the field. She looks up at the stars. Even in her jeans and sweater, she looks so beautiful. 'You done staring at me, creep? Or should I say goblin?' 'I think I'm not done staring at you. You just shouldn't have been so pretty, then I wouldn't be staring all the time I possibly can.' She smiles and her cheeks seem to turn slightly pink. 

Her phone buzzes to tell her she has received a new message, but she just turns her phone off and ignores the message and lets her phone fall into the grass. 

She sits down on the grass and looks up at the sky, at all the stars. I sit down as well. Then she remembers something. 'Tal give me your car keys', she demands. 'Why?'Julia stands up and opens her hand up to indirectly tell me I should give the keys. 'Are you going to ditch me in this field while it's dark?' I ask her. 'Possibly. But it's also possible that I'm getting my jacket from the car because I accidentally left it there.'

I hand her the keys and she walks away. I trust her. Her phone lights up and I look at the screen. I scrunch my brows, why is Michael sending Jul so many texts? I'll ask her when she comes back. The screen lights up once more and I see Adi's name light up on the caller's ID. 

'Jul, Adi is calling you,' I shout to her. 'Take it, and say I'll be with him in a minute.' I press the green button and Adi immediately starts talking. 'Jul, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I really do have feelings for you, they're not leaving. I know you're with Tal, but-' 'Adi', I interrupt him. I'm so confused. What is this?