~30~

I nearly got him so far I would cook. Nearly because I started but now he's in the kitchen cooking. I gave up. I am sitting on the countertop since he put me on there. I am just sitting here watching him cook. It's pretty hot. Probably because he still has his shirt off. He didn't bother putting it on after the beach. I'm not complaining.

'Nice view, peach?' 'Hell yeah', I say and I jump off the countertop. 'No no no, you are not allowed to touch the ground. Peaches melt from that.' He picks me up and puts me on the countertop again. 'I am not a peach. Therefore, I won't melt and I can stand on the ground.' 'Yes you are, peach.' I squint my eyes at him. He's teasing me. I jump off the countertop again when he's not looking and I hug his back. Even his back is toned. It's beautiful. 

'You weren't allowed on the ground, peach.' He doesn't even make eye contact, he keeps cutting the tomato or something. I jump up and wrap my legs around his stomach and my arms are around his neck. 'I am not standing on the ground right now.' 'No but you are a tiny bit annoying.' 'Just a tiny bit. Very tiny. And I'm still not a peach', I whisper into his ear.

He wipes his hands on a towel, and he asks me to stand back on the ground again. I don't want to but listen to him anyway. He starts to wash his hands and he pretends I don't exist. I just look at him and how calm he is washing his hands. It's a very pretty sight. Very calming.

After he is finished washing his hands, he turns around and puts his hands on opposite sides of me. He traps me in his arms quickly. I don't really mind, though. 'You wanted to say anything?' I ask him while looking straight into his beautiful eyes. 'Well that you're cute and hot at the same time.' I smile before I kiss him once more. It's like I am addicted to him. You could leave the word 'like' out of that sentence. I probably am addicted to him.

After our delicious meal, Tal says he has to work on his computer. Before I have the chance to ask anything about his work, he has already fled upstairs with his computer. I shrug and I do the dishes with some music playing. I sing along a bit, not too loud so I won't disturb Tal. After doing the dishes I clean up the room a bit. 

After that, I am proud of myself. As a reward for myself, I decide to go read a book. When I have read a few chapters, I can hear Tal on the stairs again. He walks into the living room and stands in front of me. I ignore him and read on. 'Peach?' I look up. 'What?' 'Can you please put your book away?' I sigh and put it away. 'I had a question for you. Will you be my girlfriend?' He looks so awfully cute. And nervous. 'Let me think for a while...' I say to tease him. Then I stand up and kiss him. I can feel the whatever it is in my stomach that is doing weird stuff when around him doing weird stuff again. Logic. I pull away again so I can look him in the eyes. He is grinning so cute. 

'I take that as a yes?' he asks innocently. I smile. 'You can take that as a hell yes.'

I put on my pajama shorts with the oversized sweater I was already wearing. I change my bikini into underwear now And with shorts I mean, they don't even reach halfway to my knee. My sweater covers most of them. 'You done yet?' I hear combined with a knock. 'Yeah, you can come in.' Tal does. And he is wearing no shirt. Again. It shouldn't affect me because I already saw his perfect stomach but I can feel my own stomach acting up again. I don't mind, I guess. 'Why are you shirtless?' 'I couldn't find my shirt.' He shrugs and lays down next to me. 'What movie?' he asks, trying to change the subject. 'Did you even search for a shirt?' I ask him. 'Maybe.'

We scroll a bit through Netflix and while he is holding the remote, I lay my head on his bare chest. I can hear his heartbeat. It seems to beat faster. 'Do you even want to watch a movie?' Tal asks after he was looking for good movies while I turned down every movie he suggested. 'Nah.' I can feel him chuckle, which is adorable. 'Why did you offer to watch one then? And what do you want to do?' I shrug. He smiles again and then kisses me on my hair. It feels amazing, I can't describe it. 

I sit up and so does he. I sit in front of him and start kissing him passionately. I run my hand through his hair to tease him. I know he always wants to have his hair styled perfectly.

Apparently, Mouse thinks it's a good idea to make some noise right now. He starts to meow on the other side of my door. When he notices, I can hear him scratching my door. He probably wants to get inside to take over my bed. Sometimes he wants to. Apparently sometimes became now, and I know Mouse won't stop until he's in. He's a very stubborn cat. Just like me. I must have taught him. I pull away from Tal and sigh. 

Then I get up from the bed, open the door and pick Mouse up. Tal is just sitting on the bed watching me. I put Mouse on the bed and walk back to the door to close it. When I turn back around, I see Tal completely focused on Mouse. He is holding Mouse close to his chest and is petting him and scratching him behind his ears, just how Mouse likes it. Tal must be a cat whisperer.

I grab my phone from the dresser top because I just need a foto of this. Tal doesn't even know the picture is taken. He is smiling his perfect smile down at Mouse. Adorable. Both of them.

~*~

Sorry for this short chapter, but I just really wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you! You helped me bring my book to 5K reads! WhAttTt?!? I can't believe it! I love you guys so much! <3 <3

As a thank you for 5k reads, I decided to post this chapter early. I also wanted to let you know I'll be updating a few early chapters to make them better and longer...

Thank you guys again and love youuu

❤️❤️❤️

(PS I love reading your comments.)

(PPS that sounded creepy)