Dead-The girl's mind

I have finally lived up to my purpose of setting free the souls of BL industries, but I still feel as though I'm missing something. As I replay the Danger Days album on my radio, i start to cry as I hear Party Poison's voice. I miss all of them so much, if there was anything i could do to be with them i would. I turn up the music as i lean against an old abandoned BL building. All of a sudden i see a flash of light and i feel and unbearable pain in my chest, i scream as a shadow carrying a ray gun steps forward. I see the shadow come into the light as he blows the smoke from his ray gun. "Everyone thought i died the day you screwed up B.L Bu as you can clearly see t i didn't die, and now I'm going to watch you die like the city's power died". I stare into the eyes of a crazed Korse whose wild eyes tell me that he has lost the little sanity he had left. Some said that he was exposed to the Zones Sickness, which made him so insane that he was the perfect leader for BL. I try to scramble away but am stopped by the pain in my chest, i watch the blood trickle down my shirt. I stare back into the eyes of Korse as he raises his ray gun to the level of my forehead. Terror courses through my veins as i realize that the only people capable of saving me right now were murdered by this very same person. I close my eyes as a fiery light fills my vision and an unbearable pain fills my entire body, and then I feel nothing.