She... is the Piece of Eden

Start from the beginning

"Jacob Frye".

The last one was wearing jeans and a white hoodie sweatshirt. He also had a blade on his wrist and white sneakers. He looked more modern than the rest but he still was strange looking, clothes wise.

"And Desmond Miles".

The images vanished and Minerva spoke again. "These men are considered the masters of the assassin order. And that's why I'm assigning them to you as your protectors before the enemies come for you". You were so confused but you chose to stay silent. "These men, although they have passed, will not hurt you in any way. I will explain why I chose the old masters in a moment".

You were silent because all of this made no sense at all, but before you could even say a word, your surrounding changed to the middle of the woods at night. Minerva was still close by and used her magic to bring the protectors to this time. There was a bright light and one by one the protectors appeared on the ground.

You got scared and went to hide behind a tree. Minerva noticed you going to hide but didn't stop you since she knows where you are. All the men slowly stood up and when they laid eyes on each other they froze. You saw them and were curious about them and wanted to inspect them but your instincts were to stay behind the tree and wait.

"The old masters have come together... at last". The men stared at Minerva in extreme shock and amazement. "Who are you" asked Arno.

"I understand that you all have questions racing through your minds. I will answer all of them until I finish telling you why I brought you here".

You were still behind the tree watching these men and Minerva. They haven't noticed you yet but you had a feeling they would in a moment. Minerva presented the Templar cross which then turned into the Abstergo symbol.

"The Templars in present time have an extreme power over the assassin order. They plan on wiping out the entire assassin order and use all the pieces of eden for world domination, but they lack one last piece of eden that when they hook it up to a certain device, it can control the whole world and when that happens, that last piece of eden will die".

"Die? What do you mean die" asked Connor.

Minerva then turned to you. "Come on out (y/n)". All the Assassins looked to where Minerva was looking and they all saw you slowly poke your head out and make your way out to see them. They looked just like their images. They were confused to see you but were mostly shocked to learn that Minerva referred you as a piece of eden. "How is a child a piece of eden" asked Jacob.

"We reanimated her corpse and gave her a heart that's stronger than all pieces of eden combined. In other words, her beating heart is a piece of eden. The Templars now know she's alive because they have invented a tracker that can track any type of piece of eden from any distance. They will find her, but since the current Assassins are too busy with finding the pieces of eden and not obtaining information of the Templars, they were unaware of the tracker they made. So we assigned you all, the old masters, with this important task".

"Hold on. Why would you make another piece of eden if the Templars only needed the ones that were here already" asked Desmond.

"Because since they already have the pieces of eden, they can still accomplish world domination. We had to create one more for them to find and when they do, you'll all step in and kill them. The reason as to why we chose a young girl is so she won't drive you all to insanity, like the rest of the pieces of eden have done to some. The current grandmaster will be joining the hunt for her and once he's killed, I will take the pieces of eden and destroy them".

The Assassins were so confused but had no choice. They protect the innocent, no watter what. "Follow the dirt path and you'll find shelter and supplies for you all to last until they find her".