8 - Another Woman in the Bed

Another woman in the bed greeted him as he opened his eyes. His legs felt a bit sore and his groin felt exhausted. He peeked into the lady lying next to her, everything that happened earlier that evening flashed next to his head making a fire pool over his pelvic area.

It was a wild and hot night. He knew it was wrong but Dessa was an attractive lady and nobody could deny that sēx is hell of good. He sprawled back to the side of the bed and covered his eyes trying to recall every detail of pleasure.

Dessa checked on him and saw him covering his eyes, she knew he was awake. She smiled as she saw his erection showing up through the white sheets of the bed. She's badly crazy over his impressive size, it just gave her more reason to be more attracted to him.

She suddenly groped his size, surprising him. She looked at him with a smirk, "Good morning, bimbo." She greeted and stroked him.

He didn't know whether to feel embarrassed of himself or to feel good about what happened, he remained steady trying to figure out how to talk to her. "Ang galing mo, grabe." She complimented and cuddled him up. That's when he knew it was fine with her all along.

"Ang swerte swerte ng girlfriend mo sa'yo." She looked at him with deep lust. "You're so good, you were great. God, Rody!" She cussed feeling strongly attracted to him.

"Bakit ngayon lang kita nakilala?" She chuckled and sat up. He gulped and sat up with her. She looked back at him with a smile, "You really believed me when I told you na may problema sa revisions kagabi?" She asked, he nodded. "You weren't expecting these? All these?" She followed, he shook his head.

"God, that makes me want you even more." She laughed finding it silly how naive he was.

He didn't know how to react, he knew that everything that happened last night were all due to his yearnings and intoxication, it wasn't really him, it was just the yearning version of him.

Dessa crawled on top of him again and rubbed herself against him making him hard again. "Were you pressured last night?" She asked and gently sucked his fingertips.

"Hindi naman, mam." He uttered breathlessly, his chest pounding as his body steamed once again with what she was doing. "You sure?" She asked, he nodded.

She held his length and mounted it inside her. He panted heavily making so much music to her ear. She bounced on top of him until he finished, she made sure he would splinter inside her as it largely aroused her to feel his strips coiling out against her walls.

She leaned towards him and giggled next to his earlobes, "Don't worry, it's safe." She referred to him releasing his seeds inside her. She looked at him and gave him a tender exchange of kisses.

He felt pure lust for Dessa. She was on fire and she made him feel how naughty she was for him. There was no emotions involved, all he could think of is that she wanted to please his body and she wanted his body to please her as well.

To where the groceries went still bugged Leni's mind. She stayed at the office the whole night for work, yet, she didn't get a single message from her man. It just made her thoughts worst.

As she minimized the programs on her desktop, her wallpaper flashed next to her eyes. A small smile grew on her lips as she looked into her photo with Rodrigo, they look so in love in the image.

She dialed his number and left a voice call for him. "I miss you, love. Sorry if sobrang busy ko ngayon. Babawi ako, promise."

She placed her phone down and resumed with her business to finally finish it before the sun completely goes up.