1 - He Made Her Fall In Love

A/N: This story is the book 2 of Six Years [ A Duterte x Robredo Fan Fic ] make sure to read it too! Xx

He made her fall in love. That's what he did to her when she all thought that she would never love again after her first husband passed away.

Winning her heart appeared easy to him, not because she was an easy girl but because he effortlessly made her smile, blush and laugh. He was able to make her feel like she's so important and perfect, a feeling that every girl would want.

Now that it's been over two years since she agreed to be his girlfriend, he still gives her butterflies, being on his arms was her home and she just got more and more sure of him everyday.

He ate popcorn as he watched the romantic film that she forced him to watch while they were spooning on the couch. She was his boss, he watched it even if he wasn't a fan of romantic films. Suddenly, he noticed how she was staring at him while his arms were around her.

"Bakit?" He asked but she just grinned at him. He pinched her nose finding her so adorable looking at him with her sparkling eyes. She giggled and kissed his cheek, turns out she just wants him to cuddle her.

"Clingy," he uttered. "Mm! Anong clingy!" She tapped his chest playfully. "Clingy yung 'di ba yung gusto nilalambing lagi." He asked. "Hindi noh!" She denied despite that she was badly guilty. He held her tighter and kissed the top of her head. After a while, she looked up to him and stared at him again making him wonder what she wants.

"Bakit nanaman?" He asked. "Wala, gusto lang kita panoorin." She chuckled. He reached out for the remote and turned off the TV. "Sabi ko naman sa'yo ako nalang panoorin mo e." He replied making her blush, she likes it though.

He suddenly kissed her hand and intertwined her fingers with his. She suddenly climbed towards him and kissed him on the lips following it with a playful chuckle. He blushed and cupped her face.

"I," he kissed her forehead.
"Love," he kissed the tip of her nose.
"You," he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

She pursed her lips to conceal her wide smile and heavy blushing. "Love you too," she replied and kissed him back.

It's annoying how girlfriends overthink most of the time that you always have to explain yourself to them but then Rodrigo loves it when his girl sulks at him. There are only three reasons why Leni sulks at him, one is she's upset about him, second is she's pretending to be mad so he wouldn't have no other options but to cuddle her, three is that she wants him to buy her food.

"Kain na, love." He called her as he ate tapsilog. "La 'kong gana." She didn't even bother to look at him as she replied. Upon hearing her dull tone, he knew he's doomed — his lovely spoiled girlfriend is mad.

He paused from eating and walked to the living room to check on her. "Galit ka?" He asked. "Deh." She replied briefly and kept her eyes on her phone.

"Galit ka e, ano naman ginawa ko?" He insisted. "Di nga ako galit, kulit mo." She rolled her eyes and turned away from him.

"Leni," he called but she refused to look. "Leni,"

"O?" Still not looking at him. "Tingin ka dito." He requested.

She scowled at him, he raised his hand with a paper bag. "Ano yan?" She asked still frowning.

He turned the paper bag, Rodics. "Favorite mong tapsilog." He smirked at her. Her nostrils flared as she forced herself not to smile. He knows exactly how to read me. "So?" She raised her eyebrows.