“Come take a seat love,” he says trying to help me off my knees where I was still kneeling by Caellum’s bed. I shake my head in refusal and he sighs before settling down on his knees beside me, placing a hand over mine on top of Caellum’s and the other over my shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shhh she’s asleep,” a voice whispers. I’m vaguely aware of Harry’s hand leaving mine. My head was resting on Caellum’s bed, his hand still in mine. Someone slips Caellum’s hand from mine and I try to protest but it comes out in a sleepy groan. “It’s ok, he’s right here, we aren’t leaving” a familiar voice assures me as I feel arms wrap around me, picking me up. I cuddle closer to the warm body as I’m carried a few meters to what I’m assuming was a seat or a couch or something because the person sits down and wraps their arms around my waist pulling me close to them. I lean against them, my head falling into the crook of their neck as sleep overwhelms me again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to something tickling my face. I blink sleepily, opening my eyes. I’m confused as all I see is brown and I lean back slightly to see it’s curls. I push off the body slightly and the hands around my waist drop as the person sort of flops back against the chair, still obviously asleep. That’s when I realize it’s Harry, and I was sitting on his lap. I’m confused until the memories of last night flood back and I spin wildly around looking for Caellum, letting out a sigh of relief seeing him a little ways away, still lying on the bed. I gently get up, off Harry’s lap and walk out the front door, looking around slightly, searching for Uncle Simon. I see him walking back down the hall, carrying a cup of coffee and a muffin in his hand.

“I see you’re up” he says. I nod slightly. “And Harry?” he asks.

“Still asleep.” He nods his head. “If you’re hungry, there’s a cafeteria down the hall if you want to get something to eat” he offers. I nod my head and we walk down the way. In the cafeteria, I grab a banana, and a muffin. We take a seat at one of the tables and I peel the banana taking a bite.

“So Harry wouldn’t let anyone close to you last night” Uncle Simon comments, causing a blush to come to my cheeks.

“I offered to take you after you’d fallen asleep but he refused to let you go.” I shrug awkwardly, the blush still on my cheeks. It felt weird to be talking about this with my Uncle in general, let alone at the hospital where my brother was in critical condition. It just didn’t seem like the time or place.

“I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, I just thought I’d let you know” he comments. I shrug slightly, looking down at my food, quickly devouring the rest of it. We get up and I grab a muffin for Harry when he wakes up and we head back to the room. I pause in the doorway surprised when I see Harry is up. He’s standing beside Caellum’s bed and it looks like he was talking to Caellum. He jumps back as if he was caught in the act when he sees us there.

“Oh err sorry, We.. er.. I… erm… what I mean is… we were chatting” he says sheepishly, running a hand through his curls. I give him a half smile.

“We brought a muffin for you” I say offering it to him.

“Thanks” he says appreciatively as he takes it meeting my eyes for a second.

“It’s not as good as the bakery’s but it will have to do.” Uncle Simon chimes in, making me tear my gaze off of Harry as I turn to look at him.

“The bakery!” I exclaim. “Who’s going to open?”

“Don’t worry, I called Marie and she agreed to open for us. It’ll be a little behind but everything will be fine.” Uncle Simon assures me. I nod in relief. I look back at Harry who looks slightly torn.

“Am I expected to be at work today?” He asks Uncle Simon.

“I think under the circumstances we can make an exception this one time” Uncle Simon replies. “Although Marie is going to be short-handed then…” Uncle Simon says trailing off. Harry looks even more torn when he mentions being short handed and behind.

“Go” I say softly. “I’ll be ok.” He hesitates for a second, studying me, as if contemplating whether I actually will be. Finally, he pulls me into a hug, crushing me against his chest. I breathe in the increasingly familiar musky scent. He pulls away to soon for my liking and holds me at arms length looking at me once more.

“I’ll be back as soon as I’m done,” he says. I nod and then he’s gone, rushing out the door, already on the phone calling his mom to come pick him up. I watch as he disappears down the hall before looking back at Caellum, getting relief from the constant beep of the heart monitor as I settle down next to him for the next few hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think!?! Caellum is still alive! That was probably the quickest chapter I've ever written. It flowed out so fast. So please let me know what you think! Vote and comment! Fan also if you havent already!! OH and if you haven't voted for With Every Moment Left on the 1DWattyAwards please go do that!!

http://www.wattpad.com/4717468-1d-watty-awards-niall-fanfics