Paisley's

Okay! Chapter Five! if you haven't re read this story I suggest you do because I edited it majorly! so please do that if you haven't already so you aren't confused or anything.

~Mango

______________________________________________________

~LEE'S POINT OF VIEW~

I ran a hand through my dark curly hair and pulled on my favorite forest green beanie. I had school this morning, so I was dressed in kakis, Vans, and a white t-shirt with my flannel button up over the top. I checked the time; 7:40.

Time to get coffee.

I rushed down the stairs almost tripping and slid into the kitchen. My Dad was at work for most of the day and my mom...well...she wasn't alive any more. I put a pop tart in the toaster and while waiting for it to pop up, fed my cat, Strudel. He mewed indignantly at me while I poured the kibble into his bowl.

After scarfing down the molten pop tart and saying goodbye to Strudel, I pulled on my coat and dashed outside.

Soon, I was pushing my way into my favorite cafe, The Brew. Not only was the coffee great, but I was friends with the waitress, Idony.

There she was. I watched as she smoothed down some fly away hairs and scribbled down some guys order. "Okay sir, coming right up," She gave the guy a quick smile and rushed back into the kitchen.

Smiling to myself I got in line, hoping to surprise her when it was my turn to order. She bustled back out of the kitchen with the mans coffee, gave it to him, and he walked off.

I was next in line and when she saw me, a huge grin developed on her pretty face. My stomach filled with butterflies. I couldn't possibly have a crush on her! "Hey there." I smirked, trying to act nonchalant.

"Hi! What's up?" She asked me, leaning against the counter.

"Um, just getting some lovely coffee from a lovely lady!" I winked. God that was cheesy.

She blushed furiously. "Oh haha you're funny. So wh-"

She was cut off by what seemed to be the manager. "Idony I'm not paying to to flirt! Get to work!"

Her smile vanished in a snap, her face turning even more red. "What's y-your order?"

"Same as usual." I gave her a worried look.

"Look, can I meet you somewhere after work?" She seemed flustered.

"Yeah I'll text you."

"Ok." She speed-walked to go make my order as I wrote down my number on a piece of paper. When she came back, she handed my my coffee and instead on grabbing the coffee I accidentally grabbed her hand.

Embarrassed I blushed and grabbed the coffee then gave her my number. "Talk to you later then?"

"Yup! See ya." She gave me one last smile before turning to the next customer.

I couldn't have a crush on her, not after I had just met her!

___________________________

After I got out of school, which included me doodling pictures on the side of my paper/day dreaming and staring out the window, I found the perfect place to take her.

Paisley's.

Paisley's was a family owned diner near my house. One of my best friends grandpa owned the restaurant and he always gave me discounts on my favorite meals. They served the best breakfast ever. Ever.

I pulled out my phone and went to her contact. We had exchanged numbers earlier, and I texted her a simple sentence; Meet me outside of The Brew after your shift.

A few minutes later my phone buzzed.

Ok, am I dressed alright?

Yeah, when do you get out of work?

In like 5 minutes.

Ok see you soon then! :-)

Yep! see ya soon ;D

I parked my car outside the building and proceeded to wait. Almost exactly 5 minutes later Idony emerged from the building, her beautiful wavy brown hair blowing in the wind. I beeped and she waved and walked over to my car.

"Hi!" she greeted while getting into my car. "Wow, this is comfy!"

"Hey, yeah it is. I've had this car for a long time." I gazed at her, not wanting to look away. She looked back at me, held my gaze for a little while then stared at the floor turning red.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"Have you ever heard of Paisley's?" I put the car in reverse and backed out of my parking spot.

We continued to talk about it on the way there. She had never heard of it before, but she was excited to try the waffles.

I parked the car and opened the door for her like a gentleman. She giggle and I looped my arm around hers and led her inside.

She smelled like vanilla and coffee.

______________________________________________________

Ok this chapter is gonna be split in two because it would be too long. So other half: tomorrow hopefully.

~Mango