Chapter Three- Confessions

Yay! Chapter three has arrived! Woo hoo! Also, whoever is reading this story, YOU ARE AWESOME!! Please spread the word and tell your friends to check this book out! The more reads, the faster the update!! ^_^

❤Mango (reads=update)

____________________________________________________

I bustled through the crowded sidewalks almost wishing Lee crashed into me again. It was almost sad how much I wanted to see him again! I told myself to calm down because I would see him at work today.

I pushed open the large doors to The Brew and immediately scanned the place for Lee. Ah! There he was, sitting at one of the tables! He seemed to be intently reading something but looked up when I closed the door. His brown eyes met mine and he smiled at me. I melted on the spot. He got up and walked over to me, waving.

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Hi, what's up?" I said breathlessly. There he was. Standing right there. Oh my God.

"Oh I was just reading a book about Ulysses S. Grant. It's really good!" He told me.

"Cool! Um my chihuahua attacked me this morning!" I said, then completely regretted saying the part about the chihuahua. I sounded like such a loser!

"Oh, are you okay?" His brow furrowed.

"Oh um yeah I'm good, he bit my hand." I showed him the tiny bite marks on my hand and he gasped loudly. No need to say I turned bright red.

"Your hand needs help!" He grabbed my hand and led me over to the family bathroom, pulled me inside, and closed the door behind us. He then proceeded to wash my hand for me in the sink using his gentle fingers while I on the other hand turned a maroon color as I realized the situation we were in. A bathroom. With the door closed. Alone.

"You should've washed this out Idony!" he sounded worried. "You could get an infection!" He dried off my hand and got out some band-aids from his pocket.

"Do you always carry around band-aids?" I questioned him.

"Yes. Doesn't everybody?" He said as if it was completely normal.

"Uh no. Are you just like, a nurse?" I asked.

"Well, I did volunteer at a hospital for a year once, and that turned me into a complete germiphobe, but I'm going to school for art." He explained.

"Art huh? That's cool. I'm going to high school...for school?"

"Cool. I go to a school for the arts so..."

He put on the last band-aid and released my hand. Our eyes met again and I smiled awkwardly. He grinned and flicked my nose. "Don't you have a job to get to?"

"Oh! Um, yes I do. I have to go now..."

"Ok I'll be sitting at a table out there."

"Okay," I left the bathroom and rushed behind the counter awaiting my first customer.

And of course that customer was Andy Baxter, A.K.A. the most annoying person on the face of the earth.

"Hi!" I greeted with fake cheeriness. "Welcome to The Brew, can I get you anything?"

"Yea, I'd like a cup of love, with a side of your number please?" He raised one eyebrow and leaned on the counter.

It took all of my human will not to kill him right then and there. I mean, how hard would it be to grab a butter knife and saw away at his neck...ok, I'm getting off topic. "I'm sorry Andy. I'm afraid that's not on the menu. And never will be." I hissed the last part through clenched teeth.