JOE?!?!

The door knocked 5 times. And when I opened the door I saw him!

???: "Hii"

Vera: "Hii!!!" I said a bit confused.

???: "My name is Joe, Joe Sugg, the youtuber. You may also know me as thatcherjoe. Tyler told me you love to watch my videos on youtube and that you where obsessed talking about me" He said while looking at my
coffee-coloured eyes.

I stayed speechless. I couldn't believe that he told that to HIM!! Wait a sec, how does Ty know I love watching Joe's videos? And how does Ty know Joe? And the most important, how does Joe know my name?...

Joe: "Vera?? Are you ok? What are you thinking of?" He told me taking me out of my thoughts.

Vera: "Oohh, sorry! And how do you know Ty??" I can't believe i just asked that. Really Vera?? god!!

Joe: "Well, we went to school together and we are friend since the first day of class when we were 5 years old" He told me while smiling at me. "I hope we can also be intimate friends, as me and Ty"

Vera: "Yeah! That would be awesome! And mmm... Do you live far away from here?" I asked still a bit shocked.

Joe: "No, I live in the house next door!! So you can visit me when ever you want!!" He said without stopping to smile. "I also know that your birthday is in 3 days so you could come to my house to spend it together!!"I had forgotten it was my birthday in 3 days! I'm turning 18! Finally I'll be an adult!

Vera:"Oohh!! That's awesome!! Hope we can do that!! I love to spend time with friends" I said soo happy!! I can't believe Joe Sugg wants to be my friend!!!

Joe:"Well, i need to go home. Is dinner time!! Caspar is waiting for me. Oh! can you give me your phone number? So I can call you later." He said me a bit nervous?!

Vera:"Ok! My number is 986164315. ( A/N: I made that up.) Call me later if you want!" I said so happy!

Joe:"Ok!! Byee!! Take care!" He said waving at me and getting out of the room.

Vera:"I THINK WE ARE FRIENDS NOW, RIGHT?" I said shouting as loud as I could so he could hear me.

Joe:"YESS!! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW!!" I'm so damn happy!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Hiii guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! thanks for reading!!

I'm soo happyy!! I've got 40 reads!! And 2 votes!!!
That makes me feel soo happy thanks for all!!

If you have any suggestions send me tweets to:

@Music_JoeS try to suggest me by this one.

Or

@goodyshoeslou

Don't forget to...
COMMENT and VOTE

Love you all!!!

Bye bye bye bye bye