The Answer

Joe:"Yep! Would you be my girlfriend?"

Me:"Oh my god! If course i would be your girlfriend!" I said hugging him.

I can't believe he told me to be her girlfriend! This is the best day of my life. When Joe and I separate from each other I saw my dad watching us with his eyes I already knew since I had my 1st boyfriend.

Me:"C'mon dad! Don't you dare to come to me with that face!" i said a little bit funny.

Dad:"Don't worry. I'm really happy that both of you are together, you know? Because you've been telling me how much you wanted to be her girlfriend and then get married and then..."

Me:"Dad! Shut Up!" I said laughing but at the same time serious.

Dad:"Okay, okay! Sorry. hahaha" I can't believe he said that in front if him!

Obviously i was with a shocking face thanks to my dad.

Joe:"It's cute. And don't worry my dad embarrass me even more!"

Me:"Well if he embarrasses you even more. I really wanna meet him!" I said laughing.

Joe:"Well if you want you can meet him tomorrow. He is coming for the day. And also we can do a Sugg Sunday Special video. Would you like to be in it?"

Me:"Of course! I would love to be in a video with you!" I said hugging him. "Can we go to Nando's?Ii'm really hungry!"

Joe:"Sure!"

Me:"Okay wait me a sec i'm gonna take off my PJ's and put on a normal outfit" I said while going up that stairs so i could get dreesed.

"Okay" they all shouted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiii guys!!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. sorry it was to short.

Dont forget to vote and comment please!

I love you guys sooo much!!

Btw... i reached 1k reads!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye