The Heartbreaker 3000

"SOARIN?!?? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled.
He grabbed my hand and took me to the lounge room of Fleetfoot's house.
"I came to see you, plus I was also accepted into the Wonderbolts Academy!" He announced.
He had his traditional smirk on. He is back to his normal self. Something is fishy. I looked at him, I looked at the side of his neck and OH MY FUCKING HECK A LIPSTICK STAIN?! HE HAS BEEN HOOKING UP WITH OTHER GIRLS!!
"SOARIN FUCKING SKIES, I CANT BELIEVE YOU! WE'RE OVER!" I shouted and walked away. I am not gonna look back at that fucking dick and I walked away.
I saw Fleetfoot drinking vodka.
"What's up Dash?" Fleet said.
"Uh.. nothing" I stumbled.
"What is it. TELL ME!" She shouted.
"I just stumbled across someone I knew but they turned out to be a jerk" I blurted.
"What's the name?, I might know him." She asked.
"...*sigh*.... Soarin Skies." I said.
"SOARIN SKIES?! HE IS MY BROTHER!" She yelled.
"WHAT?!?!" I yelled.
"I heard my name! What's up?!" Soarin ran in.
"Ughhhh" I said disgusted, glared and turned my back.
"Ugh, can one of you tell me what's going on?" She asked.
I grabbed her hand and took her to the living room.
"You see.. "and I told her everything.
Her face was in shock. Her jaw literally was on the ground.
"HOW DARE HE!" She said.
"I AM GOING TO GO AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!" She yelled and stormed off.

Fleetfoot's POV

HOW DARE MY BROTHER HURT DASH'S FEELINGS LIKE THAT. I found him sitting on the couch binge-eating apple pie. "SOARIN. CLIPPER. SKIES!!" I said angrily. He gulped. "Y-yes F-Fleetfoot.." he stuttered. I grabbed his ear and took him into the kitchen. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO DASH?!" I yelled my ass off. "I-I didn't mean to, Lightning Dust, a rival of Rainbow Dash hates her guts, soon as Dash left for Cloudsdale, she arrived and started to flirt, I tried to walk away but she grabbed me and kissed me, it was like she was stronger than me and I couldn't escape, after that I finally broke out and told her I was loyal to Dash and she should fuck off and I slammed the door on her, she walked off swearing her ass off saying, FUCK YOU SOARIN FUCK YOU RAINBOW DASH, FUCK YOU EVERYTHING! Then I got a text from Spit saying I got in and I came to Cloudsdale." He blurted. That was beautiful, I'm so happy that Soarin hasn't changed his rule that if he commits to something completely than he never backs away. "But I'm not the one to fix up their relationship, Soarin , you have to fix it yourself." I said.

Soarin's POV

Fix it myself?! Dash is as stubborn as a mule! How am I gonna do this?!?
You could ask the readers of how you should make it up to her
Oh yeah! That's a great idea! Thanks RainbowDashlover20!
No probs Soarin!
Pls help me readers please!!!