Graduating from CHS

Soarin's POV

When i woke up, Rainbow Dash was sleeping on my chest, i didn't move because i didn't want to wake up such beauty. I was thinking of last night, the best night i have ever had. Finally, she woke up, "Hello Princess, did'ya dream of me?" I asked playfully. "Oh, shut up you doofus" she said, playfully. I kissed her and allowed her to run to her house to get her stuff, i looked at my calendar, SHIT IT IS THE LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL TODAY!?!

I have to look nice since it is Graduation Day. I went into my bathroom and added gel to my hair, then i combed it back and added my favorite cologne:  'EAU D'hadrien Annick Goutal Perfume' and put on my best clothes and waited at the front of Dashie's house for her.

Dashie's POV

FUCKK! IT'S MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY, AFTER TODAY NO MORE SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, that is good but also bad, good cuz i hate school, but bad because i will miss my friends. WELL GOT TO LOOK NICE CUZ IT'S GRADUATION DAY!

 WELL GOT TO LOOK NICE CUZ IT'S GRADUATION DAY!

This is how i looked, nice... right? (THIS IS NOT MY ARTWORK)

So I ran outside and Soarin drove me to school. Last night was amazing, i am probably going to get swarmed with questions on what happened by the mane 6 lol. We arrived and parked the car. We held hands and walked to school. The Mane 6 were sitting by the portal waiting for me. "Ooooh here come the lovebirds" Pinkie said. I blushed, "Well i better leave you guys to talk about 'girly' stuff" Soarin said and smirked. I smirked back and he walked off. "So... how was Prom last night?" Rarity said. Pinkie Pie came up and whispered in my ear: "Did you fuck?" I whispered back "Yes". She squealed. Then see whispered it all to the Mane 6, they all looked at me and i blushed. 

This is how everyone looked, except for me, i look like the first photo

This is how everyone looked, except for me, i look like the first photo. (THIS IS NOT MY ARTWORK)

"Well lets go inside and get ready for Grad!" I said. They all agreed and went inside. 

-TIME SKIP TO GRAD CEREMONY-

They were calling out all the diplomas for all the graduates. "Rarity with a diploma of Beauty and Fashion Designing, Twilight Shining Sparkle with a diploma of Science and Technology Excellence, Apple Smith Jack with a diploma of trade and work, Pinkemena Diane Pie with a diploma of Home Economics and Baking, Flutter Anne Shy with a diploma of Biology and Animal Care" they were talking for ever!!! "Rainbow Danger Dash" YES THEY FINALLY SAID MY NAME "With a diploma of Sports and Speed Excellence" I walked up proudly and they handed my award, by shaking Principal and Vice Principal Celestia and Luna, then i dabbed! Everyone started laughing and was clapping, I smirked and walked to stand next to my friends. Now they were announcing the class favourites. "Most Caring Title goes to... Fluttershy!" Everyone stared. she was so scared as she went to grab her award. When she got back we patted her on the back. "Class Clown goes to... Pinkie Pie!" Everyone cheered. Pinkie was so happy." Best Academic Student goes to.. Twilight Sparkle!"  she was happy to. "Best couple of the year.... Soarin Skies and Rainbow Dash with the name: Soarindash!" I can't believe Principal Celestia said that, Me and Soarin walked up and grabbed our rewards. He kissed me on the cheek, i blushed and the whole audience went "Awwww" i rolled my eyes and stood next to him. "Now we would like to do something special" Principal Luna said. Everyone was confused. Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer, Sci-Twi and Rainbow Dash, please come to the centre of the stage, I gladly and proudly walked to the centre as the other were confused and walked behind me. "We are missing someone" Principal Celestia said. Soon as she said that, pony Twilight walked in and headed to the stage, everyone gasped. "These girls did amazing things and helped our school through many stages of danger to defeat the evil forces brought into this world. So for that i would like to give each of you a trophy of our gratitude of keeping us safe." Principal Luna gave up all big trophy's, mine was rainbow!

Then Principal Celestia got me to sing my CHS Rally Song, everyone loved it. Then the grad, finished and we walked out. That was the most awesome thing ever! Pinkie Pie sent us a text, saying: Sleepover over at mine! I went to say goodbye to all my friends at CHS. Then i took my car and drove to my house, i grabbed my favorite PJs and headed to Sugarcude Corner. "Hey Guys!" I said. "Hey Dash!" They all said in unison. "Please take a seat on the couch." Pinkie said. Then she looked out the window, "Hmm.. they should be here soon" Pinkie whispered. "What do you mean we are all here" Twilight said. "Oh did i mention i invited the boyfriends!" "Speaking of boyfriends," Rarity said and they all looked at me "Tell me how good the experience was with him!" Rarity said. "Did he have a big d***?" Pinkie said. "Yes?" I said. "Was he a really good kisser?" Sunset asked. "Yes". "Oh look the boys are pulling up!" Pink said. first walked in Big Mac, Flash, Timber then Thunderlane and of course Soarin. They all walked over to us and greeted us. "Hello Princess," Soarin said. "Hello Prince weirdo" i playfully said. We chuckled. "so do you want to play... TRUTH OR DARE!" We all sat in a circle. Applejack spun the bottle. It landed on Twilight. "Rarity! Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Is it true you have lost your virginity to Thunderlane,?" Everyone went ooooh. "Yes, i have" Ok, Rarity spins the bottle. it lands on me. "Rainbow.. Truth or dare?" I always pick dare. "Dare!" "I dare you.. to go in Pinkie's room and make out with Soarin for 5 minutes." "Alright lets go Dashie" Soarin said. "Fine" i said. 

Soarin's POV

I walked her into the bedroom and shut the door, leaving a gap for everyone to see and make sure she was not cheating. We sat on the end of the bed and we stared into each others eyes. then she plunged into my lips and started kissing, Thunderlane put his thumbs up and they walked back into the other room. She climbed on top of my legs and continued kissing. After 5 minutes we finished and walked out. Everyone was making out. Rarity was kissing Thunderlane, Big Mac was kissing Fluttershy, Timber was kissing Twilight and Flash was kissing Sunset. Wait didn't Flash like other twilight? oh well.

Dashie's POV -the next day-

We woke up and all the boys were still sleeping but the girls were up. I went with the girls and talked with them. So what colleges are you thinking of going to guys?" Ii found out that:

Twilight is going to: Candalot Science and Technology University

Applejack is going to: Continue to work on her family farm

Rarity is going to: Candalot Academy of beauty and fashion

Fluttershy is going to: Candalot Science and Technology for Biology then applying for vet course

Pinkie Pie is going to: Candalot Home Economics and Baking Excellence College.

And i am applying for the Wonderbolts Academy, with sports and soccer!

"But if i do get in i will have to move house near Cloudsdale" I said. "It's ok we will visit and text and call alot!" Fluttershy said. "Well the boys are waking up, lets get our stuff and we will start leaving" Applejack said. So we left. I was dropped off by Soarin and i opened the door and flopped on the couch, i got a text i opened it and started to read.

Hello Rainbow Dash,

You have been..........

TO BE CONTINUED!