Prom? *CONTAINS MATURE THEMES*

Dashie's POV

BEEP BEEP! Ugh morning again.. STOPPPP STUPPIDD ALLARRM CLLLOOOCKKK!! Phew i stopped it. Ugh time to get up. BTW as you probably can tell, i am NOT a morning person. I put on my normal, blue jacket with yellow stripe on it, my 'cutie mark shirt' as i have learned from the pony world, and my blue pants with rainbow spikes. then i slip on my blue high tops and attach my geos to myself.

shoutout to ilaria122 that made this on deviantart go check out her art

I use my geos to run to the kitchen, make cereal in like TEN SECONDS FLAT! and drive to school.

As i got to school, i parked my car and walked to the band room, that is where they usually hangout. Sure enough they were there. but.. they were acting a bit.. sappier? today. "What is with you guys today?" i asked, "OMG DASHIE, DIDN'T YOU KNOW? THEY HAVE RELEASED THE DATES FOR THE SENIOR PROM AND WE HAVE ALL GOT ASKED OUT!!" Rarity squealed. OH NO NOT SENIOR PROM!?! THE WORST DAY EVER, but this is my last year at CHS and then we go to college.

"So, who asked you guys out?" I asked. "Cheese Sandwich asked out Pinkie Pie, Thunderlane asked out Rarity, Big Mac asked out Fluttershy, Caramel asked out Applejack, Flash asked out Sunset Shimmer and Timber Spruce is coming down for the prom, he asked me by text." Twilight Said.

"Anyone ask you out?" Pinkie said raising and lowering her eyebrows. I glared at her and said. "Nope, and i am happy it is that way!" I said. "Let me just put my stuff in my locker." I said and walked to my locker. I opened it and a letter flew out. I picked it up and read it:

Hey Princess,

Meet me behind the school, soon as you read this! Got something to tell you.

Love your Knight and Shining Armour, (I AM NOT ACTUALLY SHINING ARMOUR)

Soar xx

I stuffed everything in my locker and used my geos to run to the back of the school. and he was waiting there. "Hey Clipper!" i said teasing him. "Don't call me that CRASH!" he said. i ran up to him to punch him playfully. but he picked me up bridal style and sat me down. "So ugh, i have something to tell you!" he said as he put his hand in his pocket. Rainbow Danger Dash, will you be my date to the senior prom?" he asked. I was shocked. "YES!!" i said. then he pulled out a necklace with a red crystal shaped like a lightning bolt. He went behind me and put it on. "Oh Soari, it's beautiful" i said. "Just like your eyes" he complimented. "Aww" i blushed. He pushed me on the back of the wall and kissed me passionately and i kissed him back. Then i looked at the time, "SHIT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I said grabbing his hand and running to class.

-TIME SKIP-

-At Rarity's place-

I saw all the girls getting their dresses made by Rarity. I gulped and walked to Rare. "Hey Rare, umm could you.. possibly.. make me a... *gulp* dress?" i asked. She was stunned. "Why, DID YOU GET ASKED BY SOMEONE?!" she fangirled. I guess i had to come clean but i could see Pinkie Pie, looking like she was going to explode to try and keep the secret. so i winked at Pinkie and she took a deep breathe and said "RAINBOWDASHHASBEENANNOYEDBYSOARINBUTWHENSHEGOTTOKNOWHIMHEWASNTTOBADANDSHESTARTEDTOHAVEFEELINGSANDAFTERSHEWASSAVEDANDWEWENTUPSTAIRSTHEYKISSEDANDLOVEDEACHOTHERANDBEENKEEPINGASECRETANDDASHGOTASKEDOUTBYHIMSOYEAHTHATISTHESTORYIAMGOINGTOPASSOUTNOW" and she collapsed on the ground from not taking any breathes while saying that. They took a while to take it all in but then they started jumping around and fangirling that i am 'finally a girlie girl' UGH FUCKING SHUT UP!! "OK I NEED TO MAKE YOU A DRESS. STAT!" Rarity said. and i actually think she was faster than my geos for a second because she was so happy. she took my measurements in like 10 seconds flat. and 5 minutes later she was done. "SOME. OF. MY. BEST. WORK. IS. IN. THIS" she said very puffed out.

  shoutout to ilaria122 on deviantart go check out her art (This is what Dash is wearing)

We headed to the auditorium and all the other girls dates were there. Couldn't see Soarin though. I got a text from his saying: I have gone to to bathroom brb if you have arrived and haven't seen me. lol that is so him. then he came out and kissed me on the forehead. We walked into the auditorium and everyone was dancing, eating and having a great time. I started to dance with Soarin, he is an amazing dancer, then we got punch. Pinkie ditched Cheese and took hold of the DJ System since she is gay. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE NOW GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE PROM KING AND QUEEN!" Pinkie shouted over the microphone. "IT IS..... SOARIN AND RAINBOW DASH!!! GO SOARINDASH!" Pinkie Shouted. Ok, now our status is officially announced. I walked up and got a tiara, while Soarin got a crown. Everyone clapped and say oooh!! and chanted SOARINDASH SOARINDASH! i didn't care.

Soarin's POV *Paragraph contains mature themes, please don't read if you are too young*

After we had our dance. The prom did it's last couple of songs. during that, me and dash decided to drive home. When we got to my house, we put our stuff down and she took her shoes off. We snuggled on the couch and looked into each others eyes, Her sparkling magenta eyes drove me crazy. Then she frowned and looked away. "Are you alright Dashie?" i asked. "Yeah it's just that we go to college soon, and i guess i would have to leave you." "It's alright, just don't think ahead, otherwise you'll miss what's happening right now, and right now, you are about to get kissed on the lips by your prince" I said. She smiled and kissed me passionately. "Woah you're fiesty!" I said seductively. she chuckled and continued kissing, i kissed her back. She looked at me and winked, that was my cue. I picked her up bridal style into my bedroom. I threw her on my bed and i jumped in. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She started to unbutton my formal shirt as i started to unzip her dress. Then she slipped off my jeans. She then slipped off her briefs. She allowed me to un-clip her bra. When they were off, it was like angels singing when i saw dem breasts. She climbed on top of me and continued kissing as i was lightly squeezing her butt, her cheeks were so soft. She was moaning and she whispered into my ear "I Love you Soarin" and kissed my neck. Then i whispered. "Love you too Dashie" and i started licking her breasts. She moaned louder. She then grabbed my d**k and...... (the night had just begun ;)

Sorry guys if that was too mature at the end, this is not the end of the book, hope you enjoyed. Will be accepting any OCs now so here is a form:

Name of OC

Age of OC

Gender of OC

Physical Appearance description of OC

Hobbies/Occupations of OC

Keep Calm and Ship Soarindash!

-RainbowDashlover20