The Day Began Strangely

The silvery outline of a young lady all dressed in white moved through the huge darkened  house with an ease and grace that was almost beautiful too watch. The young woman almost appeared too be floating as she ascended the handcrafted stairway going up towards the second floor. The silvery woman came too a halt at the top of the stairs looking around for something that only she could see through the gloom down the lengthy hallway. Seeming too get her bearings the woman continued forward too a large ornate door down the hallway about twenty paces. The woman raised her right hand slowly placing it palm out against the hand carved teak wood door. Inside the large open room which had the sterile look for a hospital room she could see that a child about twelve or so rested soundly in a single bed sleeping.           A small frail boy was the one sleeping inside his body smaller than the average boy's his age. When her eyes fell on the child the woman shook her head slowly her long flowing hair bellowing like she was under water. She then turned slowly looking around for a moment  fading into the door then continuing on down the hallway. The next doorway she came too the woman once again placed her right hand palm out against the door. She quickly could see that a man and woman were sleeping inside the extra large master bed room. The couple were well into their sixties the male had a heart condition but the woman through out the years had a strong heart. This little tidbit of information was important too the silvery woman but the sleeping woman did not have the looks that the silvery woman was looking for. So further on down the hallway the silvery woman floated moving on coming too yet another doorway which lead too a much smaller room. The palm against the door was rewarded with what the silvery woman was looking for. The figure of silver light appeared inside the tight cramped bedroom moving quickly too the left side of a plush single bed. A beautiful raven hair woman in her mid twenties laid demurely across the mattress. "I hope she has green eyes." The silvery woman said aloud as she stared down at the red head who now laid face up above the covers of her bed in a extra large pair of silk Pajama's. The silvery woman inspected the face of the red head little more closely. Satisfied with what she saw the silvery woman rose up into the air leaning back into a prone position three feet above the red head's prone form. After hovering for at least three heartbeats the silvery figure slowly began too lower it's silvery form downward until both forms meld into one. The silvery light flipped off like someone flipping the gas switch too the room lights at several intervals around the room. The red headed form stirred ever so slowly as if waking from a sweet dream each arm and leg stretching as if beginning too wake up. Then like a spring the red head bounced up out of the bed fully erect as well as awake. The redhead moved swiftly over to a mirror looking at the image that shown back clearly over joyed and equally amazed by the reflection. The red head nodded approvingly at what she saw checking out everything she could see from the mirror a wide bright smile spreading across her face as she was the with green eyes. The red head smiled a wicked crooked smiled then turned towards the closet that was full of clothes. She disrobe in a flash down too the supple rosey white skin a tight well shape buttock showed for no one too see at least from the moment. "OK," the redhead spoke as she stood there stirring around in the closet. "Let the games begin."

  The mechanized android Mail Bot delivery system walked slowly up the walk heading for the front door of a large two story house. Steam hissed as each of the Mail Bot's joints moved sounding a lot like a steam train engine moving down the tracks. The Mail Bot stopped at the set of stairs that lead up too the front porch. Processing it's option the Mail Bot seemed too audibly groan as it prepared too make the assentation up too the porch. The Mail Bot made the stairs with relative ease till it reached the pentacle at the top landing. The Mail Bot's left foot was on the high most step on the stairs while the right foot was raised about half a shin bone high. The Mail Bot was ready too plant his right foot on the cleanly swiped porch when there came a resound clang from the Mail Bot. The Mail bot let out yet another groan yet this time a even more frustrated sounded as he tried too force the leg too the porch with his free empty right hand. But it seemed no matter how hard the Mail Bot pushed the leg would not go down. The Mail Bot began too push even more frantically when the sound of a spring popping sounded like a bullet pinging of the Mail bot's tarnished copper body. "Oh Dear." the Mail Bot uttered as he started too pitch backwards getting ready too tumble down the stairs most likely sending him and his mail bag flying in several different directions. Like a giant tree being felled by a lone mechanized lumberjack the Mail Bot started too fall backward. "This is going too make for such a bleeding mess." the Mail Bot said too himself as he went from ninety degrees upright too a seventy five degree angle. Suddenly  like a hand from the heavens reaches out gripping hold of the Mail Bot's mail bag which had slide towards the front making it the first thing easy too be reached.