1: First Encounter

~Hello Queens. Hope you enjoy. All five of The Family series, first chapters are up. Check them all out. Don't forget to comment and vote.~

Kylen stood at the opening of the section he was in with his siblings. They had come out to the club on Ashton's insistence, but he didn't mind. Though he knew his sister, Emery, didn't want to be there. She wasn't big on clubs. Especially on nights they had work to do, but since they had time to kill before then, he didn't see the problem with it.

He was standing surveying the area. He could never seem to sit still for long periods of time unless he was working or sleeping, but then he figured he just moved around while he was asleep. He was on the lookout for someone new to play with. It had been a while since he'd found someone who caught and held his attention beyond the amount of time it took him to nut.

Hell even then, the last few had taken work. They were boring and he had simply focused on his release so he could get away from them. He was in a slump and he needed to pull himself from it.

His eyes scanned to the left when he saw a girl who seemed to be about his age coming past their section. Her skin was the color of mocha. Her black hair in a mass of curls on her head. She had thick lips and his dick became a bit excited at the thought of them wrapped around it as her brown eyes stared up at him.

When she got in front of him, he reached out, and grabbed her, pulling her to his chest, hearing the gasp that left her lips. He looked down at her and saw her eyes were wide with shock. Hell, he'd be shocked too if he was her and some random guy pulled him to them. However, he wasn't going to be random to her for long.

Her hands came up to try to push him back and he simply tightened his hold, keeping her firmly pressed against his chest.

"Easy, Little Brother." Kylen heard his brother Grae state from behind him. "Don't scare the poor girl."

Kylen loosened his hold on her a bit at his older brother's words. "She looks like a little doll. I just want to play with her." He stated dropping his voice a bit.

He heard his sister snort, as he saw the look in his Doll's eyes. They widened at his implication, but he didn't miss the first look that flashed quickly in her eyes. It was lust. So, she wanted him to play with her. He had opened his mouth to tell her he didn't mind playing with her. That it would in fact be his pleasure when she was yanked from his grasp.

He glanced at the woman that had pulled her away and wondered if the bitch was crazy trying to take anything from him.

"Go play with someone else." She demanded, but Kylen had no intentions of doing that.

Deciding to ignore her altogether and retrieve his Doll back, he reached out to grab the girl's wrist and pull her back to him, when his own wrist was grabbed and his shoulder was pushed hard. It sent him turning, causing his hand to be locked behind his back. The actions taking him off guard. He felt a foot to the back of his knee and before he could catch himself, he buckled going to his knees.

I will kill this fucking bitch! Kylen thought as he gritted his teeth and he knew his blue eyes had darkened in anger.

"That's what you get for hassling her." He heard Grae tell him as he felt his brother place a hand on his shoulder and the woman let him go.

Getting on his feet, he tensed and tried to take a step away from his brother, with every intention of choking that bitch out, until she lost consciousness. Grae squeezed his shoulder, raising a brow at him and Kylen knew he needed to calm down. He knew his older brother wouldn't let him go after the girl and if he did, their oldest sibling Synn, who was sitting silently, looking out at the club, wouldn't.