°<12>°

Holy sweet mother load of turkey jebus- (you would get that if you were in my theater arts) how is my books actually getting reads-

Man my life has flashed before my eyes!

You guys are so sweet with all your nice comments and votes! Aishhhh i just wanna hug all of my fellow readers!

Ahhhh! Maybe once this book hits a certain amount i will do a special chapter, with whatever you guys want in it.

Remeber that i always love to talk with you guys, remember you can text me and other things.

My hangouts,

メFłøwer Bøyメ

Google plus is also the same.

My email,

cupcakeqt0503@gmail.com

(Silly right)

Anyways, lets get to the chapter.

------

So to let your hopes down, Yoongi did not fuck Taehyung against the wall while they were in the shower, Tae honestly said that he was teasing but sooner or later he would want that to happen.

Yoongi just nodded already knowingly knew.

As they got dressed in comfortable clothes they sat on the couch to watch a k-drama, then a horror movie, which Yoongi loved the most since Tae was curled up against him and say things to the tv, while he loved the horror movie.

As it finished Tae sighed in relief.

"How about another one?" Yoongi said smiling.

"NO!" Tae yelled.

Yoongi chuckled and kisses the tip of Taehyungs nose. "I know baby, i was joking"

"Phew i thought i was gonna be traumatized again" Tae said wiping his fake sweat off his forehead.

"Your so cute" Yoongi says getting up making Tae flop onto the cushin abruptly.

"You could warn me ya know punk" Tae hissed sitting back up crossing his legs, showing his exposed tan thighs and his collarbones with his loose milky coloured shirt.

"Sorry sweet cheeks" Yoongi says going to the kitchen biting his bottom lip.

"Im making dinner" Yoongi says.

Taes eyes gleamed. "YOU THE MIN YOONGI IS GONNA MAKE DINNER?! EKKKKK!" Tae squealed wanting to try his hyung/daddys cooking.

"Yep, be proud, this is a big step, dont over push it princess" Yoongi says getting the things out.

"HOLD ON LET ME GET MY CAMERA" Tae says running upstairs to get his digital camera.

"Oh my god" Yoongi says facepalming his flustered face.

"BACK-" Tae huffs out catching his breath. Then there was a slight pause of silent. "Okie say cheese" Tae says holding the camera up infront of his right eye.

"Cheese?" Yoongi gives a really cute smile holding a silver spoon and bowl.
(Huehue)

Tae waits for the picture to show up on the screen and then it finally loads. "Oh. My. Sweet. Flippen. Jebuses" Tae says.

"What?! Did it turn out ok?! Oh my gosh i bet i look horrible-" Yoongi was cut off by Tae.

"You are so beautiful-" Tae says not even thinking of what just left his lips.