°<11>°

Taehyung woke up in Yoongi embrace before reaching over to see his phone.

36 missed calls from...
❤️Sunshinie❤️

68 message from...
🍉Bts group chat🍉

24 messages from...
🌸Kookie🌸

11 message from...
❤️Sunshinie❤️

2 messages from...
😊Eomma😊

4 messages from...
😋Appa😋

56 messages from...
😍ChimChim boo😍

"Holy jebus cristestsess" Tae says. "I have never had this many... why did Hobi hyung call me so many times?" Tae questions.

He quickly gets off Yoongis lap not waking him.

He walks to his room and calls Jhope.

"T-tae..." Hobi says tiredly.

"You called me?" Taehyung says worried.

"Taehyung..." Hobi says before sighing. "I wss going to tell you something but nevermind..." He says.

"Hoseok-hyung..." Tae says. "Please"

"Its nothing important... at least to you..." Jhope says.

Tae sighs and looks down. "Fine..." Tae mumbles.

"Anyways I got to go... love you Taetae" Jhope says before hanging up.

Tae sighs and then looks through the messages Jhope sended.

❤️Sunshinie❤️

Hey TaeTae...
(1:23AM)

So.. I have to tell you something....
(1:24AM)

Ive kinda been having a crush...
(1:25AM)

On you to be Pacific...
(1:27AM)

A-and.. I just wanted to say that... and I know your with Yoongi... and that's fine...
(1:29AM)

I just really needed to say that...
(1:32AM)

Because if I didn't I would feel... as if my heart... or... whatever is there... would kill my insides... so here I am confessing to you...
(1:37AM)

And yeah... I am crying.. because it hurts that I want you to be happy with someone and yet I cant really force you to be with me... its your choice and yet I still cant evem get over your smile..
(1:41AM)

How am I supposed to get over you if I cant even get over your bright gummy smile that makes everyone day better...
(1:45AM)

I just don't want thing to be different from now on. Please don't stay away from me or ignore me...
(1:46AM)

Either way I will still.... always love you.
(1:54AM)

Sleep well....
(2:00AM)

"Ho-hobi has feeling... for me?" Tae asks himself. He sighs before rubbing his face. "Its ok. Just act normal." Tae says to himself before reading everyone elses messages.

Yoongi wakes up slowly realizeing that Tae isn't on his body anymore. He rubs his eyes before standing up poping his bones back into place and cat stretching.

He walks to Taehyung room and finds someone singing in the bathroom.

He walks slowly towards the door before opening it quietly hearing an angels voice.

"You are my shining star, oh yes please I forgot to mention you are the handsome nest person on the world.

Oh how I would do... anything for you... you are~ My love~" Tae sings then hums out the instrumental part of his song.

Yoongi is slowly striping his clothes off while hearing Taes singing while softly smiling.

"Min Yoongi~ How you are sugar~ You are my stars!~ Yet you seem to make me. The happiest. Person aliveeee!~

And yes I would do...~
Anything for you...~
Because you are my love...~

My life, my heart~" Tae finishes singing starting a new song.

Yoongi slips into the shower then wraping his arms around Taes waist. He kisses Taes neck gently.

Tae giggles with a bright red blush spreading across his face.

"I never knew my baby boy could sing so nice about me" Yoongi whispers in Taes ears.

"Anything for my daddy" Tae replies turning around to face Yoongi then planting a kiss on his lips.

"Your so sweet princess" Yoongi says pressing there bodies together. "And its so hard not to touch you everywhere we go darling" Yoongi whispers.

Tae blushes before biting his bottom lip.

Out of know Where Tae moans because Yoongi gripped onto his bare bum.

"A-ah-" Tae moans softly as that is one of his sensitive spots.

"I love you baby doll" Yoongi says kissing Tae lips once more before departing away from the others body to wash his body and hair.

Tae blushes in embarrassment because of how sensitive and weak he is around Yoongi when he touches him.

Tae breathes in then exhales. "D-daddy~" Tae says.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip at the name. "Yes darling?" Yoongi says struggling to not fuck Taehyung right this moment in the shower.

"Daddy~ Please fuck my princess parts~" Tae says taking a peak at Yoongis cock, then biting his bottom lip.

"Baby boy" Yoongi says looking down at Taehyung. "I will only do it when my princess is good" Yoongi says.

"Please daddy~" Tae begs. "I want you so badly~" Tae says already regretting his thought about teasing.

Yoongi really like this side of Taehyung. He really want to just fuck Taehyung up against the wall but he doesn't think Taehyung is ready for him. But if his princess wants to be happy he will do anything for him.

Anything.