°<7>°

So its been a week since the twos date.

Yoongi has been all over Taehyung and talking about him all the time to his friends. Same with Taehyung.

Yoongi thought it would be nice to send his a text during the weekend to meet up or do something.

Sugar Daddy

Hey Taehyung I wanted to know if you would like to come over and watch a movie? Or just do something together.
(4:43 PM)
°°°°°°

Yoongi set his phone down after sending the message.

Taes phone dinged while he was at his desk with his glasses on working on missed homework. He was almost done so he thought he could take a small breaking and check his phone.

He looked at Yoongis text and smiled softly.

Taeddy Bear

Sure, After I'm done with my homework ill be over.

See ya!😊😊😊😝
(4:45 PM)
°°°°°°

Tae went back to his work so he can get to Yoongis house faster.

Sugar Daddy

Kk cupcake.

See ya soon. Hope the homework isn't to hard.
(4:46 PM)
°°°°°°°

And so Yoongi waited.

Jhope was over so yeah.

"Yoongi I hope you aren't mad." Jhope said.

"I'm not, I'm just mad at Jimin. You didn't know I was dating him And I didn't know he was dating you. Its fine" Yoongi says before switching the channel.

"Have you found someone yet?" Jhope asks bluntly breaking the silence between them.

"Yeah" Yoongi says.

"OMO WHOOOO?!" Jhope yells scaring Yoongi.

"None of your concern-" Yoongi tries saying but gets cut off by Jhope.

"ITS TAEHYUNGIE ISN'T IT?! I KNEW IT!" Jhope says. "Wait that was who you were texting wasn't it?! Is he comeing over?! Omg I should leave! Byeee!" Jhope says before springing off the couch and running out the door.

Yoongi chuckles slightly before sighing and rubbing his temple.

"Its only been a day and I'm missing my baby boy already" Yoongi says but then smiles. "Yet he is coming soon so..." Yoongi smiles wider.

He gets up and cleans around the house until he heard a knock at the door.

"Coming!" Yoongi hummed as he went down the stairs and opened the door to find a nerdy looking red head at his doorstep.

"Yoongi!" Tae said happily before hugging the older.

"Tae tae!" Yoongi says joining the hug and picking Tae up closing the door with his foot.

Tae wraps his legs around the olders waist as Yoongi takes Tae to the couch laying him down before Yoongi hovers above him.