{Jumin x Reader}I'm Pregnant!

You laid on the floor, surrounded by the heaps of boxes that surrounded you. You threw the pregnancy test against the wall, leaving its mechanical pieces scattered on the floor. You opened yet another box and tried again. Positive.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." You muttered. You then heard Jumin enter the penthouse. Your [E/C] eyes widened at the sound of the door meeting the wall and locking. 

"I'm home!" You heard your husband call out. "[Y/N]?" He then began walking the pent house in search for you. You then began to panic.

"I'm in the bathroom! Give me a sec! I'm dealing with my... Uh... Girly stuff!" You weren't lying, it was a white lie. You weren't ready to explain what was really going down in the bathroom. You heard his footsteps near the bathroom and jumped towards the white door, locking it and letting out a little relieved sigh.

"OK, honey. Tell me if you need anything." You heard him walk past the bathroom and into your shared bedroom. You looked at the pile of opened boxes, the pile out ruled the closed boxes. You then looked at the pile of the pregnancy tests that showed positive and the ones that showed negative. That was a lie. There was no pile of negative pregnancy tests. You looked at the bag of which all the boxes arrived in. You shoved the opened boxes and all the positive pregnancy tests in the bag. You left one positive pregnancy test out though. 'Just in case' You thought. You grabbed the unopened boxes(Which were only about 5) and threw them in a corner. You took a deep breath in and placed your trembling hand on the metal doorknob after unlocking it. Thoughts then began filling your head.

'If I have to tell him, better sooner than later. What if he isn't ready? What if this isn't what he wants? Oh screw it! It's nerf or nothing!' 

You stepped out and felt the carpet underneath your bare feet. You gulped as you made your way to your room. A tear accidentally danced down your cheek and before you could end its waltz Jumin caught sight of the small drop of water coming from your now closed eyes. He jumped out of the bed, full of concern and cupped your cheeks, wiping the tear from your rosy cheeks he angled your face gently to face him, his eyes full of concern. "What's wrong? Hey, Hey, don't cry."

You opened your eyes and faced him. Taking a deep breath in you bit your lip before speaking up. "I need to tell you something." He led you to the bed and gestured for you to sit on the bed. You sat on the bed, legs crossed, back straight and facing him with confidence. He gave you a little nod, it was a sign for you to explain. You noticed his uncomfortable position. He was afraid you'd say something else. You cleared your throat before a smile crept onto your face. You chuckled a bit and saw him look at you, clearly confused. 

"Jumin..." You laughed quietly. "I'm pregnant!" You fell back onto the bed and looked at the ceiling, not wanting to see his reaction. You heard a little breath leave his mouth. You shed a tear. "Jumin, it's okay if you want to leave. It's completely understandable if you don't want me or this child. I'll leave and I'll-" Your shaky voice was cut off by a loud laugh.  Jumin lightly hovered above you. A grin was plastered on his (HOT! HANDSOME! BOOTIFUL!) face.

"I would never leave you, or want you to leave. I want this child. Soooooooo much. I always wanted a family! I love you [Y/N]!" He kissed you passionately. You wiped your tear and smiled a real smile. You cuddled in his safe arms and fell asleep. He heard your soft snore and placed his hand on your stomach. "I can't wait." He whispered before falling asleep. 

[This was shorter than I intended but I hope you guys liked it. And yes, some parts were meant to be funny.]