{Saeyoung x Reader}I'm Pregnant!

You stared at the little stick in your hand. 'How can this little thing change everything?' You thought to yourself, glaring at the pregnancy test. You began wondering how you would tell Saeyoung. 'Was he ready for this? Emotionally? Mentally? Especially because of his work.' Recently, Saeyoung had been swamped with work, the little free time he had was spent on you. You heard his fingers quickly tap away at the laptop. You were sat on the bed and in front of the bed was him and his laptop on a desk. You had entered the room half an hour ago. He hadn't noticed, not new though. You sat on the bed cross legged and hid the stick behind you.

"S-Saeyoung?" You stuttered. He jumped and stared at you, still in shock.

"When did you get here?" He tilted his head, his red hair going into his face.

"Quite some time ago. Anyways, I was wondering when you next had a day off..." You asked, the corner of your lip ascending slightly.

"To be honest, not anytime soon." He got up and walked over to you, kneeling in front of you on the bed. "But when I do have a day off" He kissed you from your shoulder till he reached you lips and placed his thumb on your chin, supporting the base with the rest of his hand before angling your face to his. "I'll make it up to you" He chuckled, he then pulled away, without kissing you. You smirked at him and pulled him by his top forward. Saeyoung had this energy about him that always made you forget anything serious. He fell over you and placed his hands on your back for safety as he lay on top of you on the bed. He then furrowed his brows at a feel of a small stick underneath you. He sat up and held you close so you'd sit up with him as well. He then looked at what the 'small stick' was. A pregnancy test that showed positive. His golden eyes widened at the realization as to what had happened. You caught on to what he was seeing and tried to explain hurriedly.

 "I-I was going to tell you but I just couldn't find the way to tell you" You spoke head down and a little ashamed that he had found it himself.

He found himself smiling at your reaction. "It's OK. And, I'm not going to lie to you..." His eyes went soft and his smile went back to a straight line. He huffed out some air. "It's going to be hard. Especially now, but I believe we can do this. IF we try hard enough. I mean we have to make sure we have enough funds and-" He was cut off by a finger being placed to his lips. 

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."You slid your hand down to his t shirt and lay back, forcing him to do the same.

"Babe, I've got work to do."He said, eyelids fluttering up and down sleepily

"You haven't slept in 3 days."He began stroking his hair, knowing this would set him to sleep. After a while, you heard him snore and began trying to sleep as well. Dreams soon took over your vision.

(I'm sorry if you don't like it or it's short or whatever your problem with this is but I hope y'all enjoy whatever crap imma write)