"Indeed, sir. If you want to go to the pool, follow the lights please." The buttler said

Percy followed the intermittent lights towards the elevator. Few minutes later, he was ready to jump into the pool.

When he jumped in, he suddenly felt relieved. All the tension from the day lost with the touch of water. He resurfaced and started to swim.

As much as eventfull the day had been, he had to blow off some steam. His now rutinary life didn't help him with his ADHD condition and, from time to time, he liked to do a huge amount of sport to keep his head clear.

While Percy was swimming peacefully, Thor steped out of the elevator, going straight towards the boy. Percy noticed this and started swimming towards him.

"Hey, Thor. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Wanted to say sorry, Percy. I know you don't want to go into another war." Thor said apologethic.

Percy waved it off. "No need to apologise, Thor. You needed help and didn't have a lot of a choice, had you?"

Thor sighed in relieved as he had thought that maybe Percy was angry at him.

"And, besides," Percy continued. "You have introduced me to some interesting people. I don't get to met a lot of people since Annabeth died." He said sheepishly.

Thor smiled at him sadly. "I'm glad you are not angry at me, young demigod. I will see you at dinner time." He said. After that, he walked towards the elevator, leaving Percy to his own memories.

-----

Dinner time arrived and Jarvis told Percy about it.

The Avengers were all sitting in the dinning room. On the table, several box's of pizza were being slaughered by most of the team. Natasha was the only one eating properly, her spy training making her more than cappable of getting a couple of slices.

However, Wanda was struggling to get a simple portion. The others seemed a group of dogs while she was trying to go past them. Annoyed by their behavior, she used her powers to get a slice of pizza.

Just then, Percy stepped out of the elevator. When he saw almost all The Avengers dugging into the food, he raced towards the table, hoping to get a slice. Much to his dismay, when he arrived there was nothing left.

Percy groaned loudly. "C'mon guys, I wasn't even here! Couldn't you just keep me a slice?"

Wanda laughed. "That's not how it works here." She said while eating her pizza.

Percy pouted at her and she laughed again. "I've kept a portion for you, knowing that you are new and all that." She said.

Percy's face lit up with excitement while a pizza portion floated towards him. When he got it, he ate it as fast as the others had with the rest of the pizza.

Wanda rolled her eyes. "You are as bad as them." She said.

Percy swallowed the pizza and grined at her. "I know."

As The Avengers finished dugging into their food, they started talking about... nothing at all. However, the topic changed into Percy's personal life.

Percy was bombarded with personal questions, each one coming from a different source.

"How old are ya, Perce?" Stark asked.

"Recently turned eighteen." He answered.

"What hobbies do you have?" Bruce asked.

"I like horses and pretty much everything related to the sea. Surely because all the Son of Poseidon thing." Percy said.

"We can assume that you don't like fishing?" Clint asked.

Percy shuddered at the thought. "Not in the slightliest."

The group laughed at his response.

"Favourite color?" Steve turn.

"Blue. I even used to eat the blue cookies that my mother baked me."

"What about your family?" Natasha asked. "Looks that you have a really good mother."

Percy smile fell a little. "You already know about my father's part. My mother died last year." He didn't explained more.

"Sorry." Natasha said.

Percy just waved it off. "Don't worry, already got over it." He let out a yawn. "I'm quite tired, if you don't mind I will go to my bedroom. Mind me to show me it?"

Tony chuckled halfheartly. "Did you already forget about Jarvis?"

Percy facepalmed and told Jarvis to guide him to his room. Wishing for some sleep.