"How does it feel?" Percy asked. As Wanda moved her new weapon around.

"It feels surprisingly good. It's quite light." She said, a smile plasted in her face.

"Perfect then." Percy said. "Now that you all have your new weapons, what are we going to do?" He asked.

"We need information." Said Steve. "We don't know the numbers of our enemies or even what they seek."

Tony snorted. "Isn't it obvious? They want to get over the world, as always."

Steve glared at him.

"Shut it, Stark" He barked.

Percy was about to step in when Bruce spoke. "Stop you two, we are not going anywhere fighting each other."

Stark grumbled something while Steve sighed. After a few seconds of tense silence, Percy broke it.

"I will ask someone I know that can give us intel from the enemy tomorrow morning. For now, I think I should go back at home. It's quite late already."

Peter looked at his watch in panic. "Shit! It's already that late? Gotta go! Aunt May will tear me appart if I arrive too late. Nice meeting you, Perce!" He said while running towards the elevator.

The whole room laughed at Peter's antics. Percy started to walk towards the elevator aswell. "I will do the same, I'm exhausted."

"Not so fast, Percy." Natasha said. "You will have to stay in the Stark Tower with us. If there's an attack, we can't defend it alone"

Percy looked at her strangely. "Why? Now you have the weapons to kill them, you don't even need me to fight this war!" He said.

Natasha shook her head. "We haven't really faced them yet with our new weapons and you are a valuable asset. Even if we don't know what you can do, if you've been fighting those creatures during your life, then you might be a good fighter." She finished.

Percy sighed, knowing that he would not be able to get rid of her logic. "Alright, if you have any free rooms I will sleep there, if not, I can sleep on the couch." He said.

Tony laughed a bit. "Haven't you seen the size of my tower? Of course I have free rooms!"

Percy smiled at him. "Awesome. Well, if I don't have to go, we can talk more about the monsters." He suggested.

Some of them shrugged but Clint stood up. "Oh no. We've been with that issue the whole day. I want to relax a little!" He replied.

The group chuckled and nodded their heads in approvation.

"Okay, then. We will talk about it when I return from seeing my sources tomorrow. Until then, I suppose you have some things to do in this tower, haven't you, Tony?" Percy asked.

Tony smiled widely and proceeded to tell him about every entertaining thing that the tower had. "We have a pool, a training floor, a movie theather and some inside sports fields."

Percy let out a whistle in amazement. "You got one hell of a tower, Stark." Tony smiled at him. "Care to tell me where the pool is? I could do some swimming right now."

"Jarvis will show you, got any swimming trunks?" Tony asked. Percy shook his head. "No need, there are some in the dressing rooms."

"Who's Jarvis?" Percy asked.

"That would be me, sir." A voice came from the ceiling.

Percy looked around in confusion. Then he looked at the ceiling. "So... That's Jarvis." He stated.