Chapter 5

Son Hyunwoo

"Hyunwoo-ah, I want to eat kimchi pancake!!" Kihyun you know I can't make that, you're the one who knows how to cook anyways. "Fine I'll cook it, do you want to add something else?" I want ramen and cola.

"Fine, you can buy the cola, consider this as payback for taking care of me while I was at the hospital."

Time Skip

I got back from buying cola, since I did agree that I would buy it. But when I entered the kitchen, Kihyun was on the floor. He was crying hard, and saying "why did this happen to her", since I knew that Kihyun's father also left him the only one that only he could be talking about is his mother. I runned to him saying "Kihyun what happened?".

"I got a-a call from the h-hospital, they're saying that Mom was found on the floor by her friend. She immediately brought Mom to the hospital. Her friend said to me t-that Mom was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. I never even noticed or suspected that she would be diagnosed with cancer."

"The doctors said that there is a high chance that she won't live long, since she is kind of weak to begin with." The one thing that Kihyun doesn't want to happen is his Mom dying and leaving him alone which happened in his dream. "The doctors said that I can visit her tomorrow. But I don't think I can do it alone. Can you come with me? Mom does accept you being with me." Sure Kihyun, I'll come with you, i am also worried about your Mom. She was a very great mother to have.