Chapter 13

So mag lalagay ako ng PoV ng doctor ni shownu dahil tinatamad ako na ilagay sya sa PoV ni Kihyun... At dahil meron rin story ung doctor...
----------🌌🌌🌌🌌---------

Doctor's

As soon as I heard that Hyunwoo was in a strage condition, I ran as fast as I could. Normally doctors help all kind of patients, But sometimes doctors help patients in way that they want to help because they might have experienced it. I helped Hyunwoo's condition because I experienced their relationship the exact same way, so helping him was I guess more special to me. I didn't want a good healthy relationship to just die just because of some accident.

But there was nothing I can do, it was already a miracle in itself that Hyunwoo still remembers everything for 5 weeks. Every passing day was crucial, and when Kihyun said that his heartbeat got slower, that was the time that God has already chosen Hyunwoo. I told Kihyun to leave for a moment so I can check what was going on. Thankfully it was nothing very major, just a sudden situation but it was still weird.

I told Kihyun to come back in, and I said to him "Well good news Kihyun, it was not something very major, it was just veru sudden. But I'm afraid to tell you that situation warns us that his going to pass away soon. Now I, myself don't even know when that will happen, but as much as possible stay with him and when something different happens or the same thing happens again, look for me immediately." Then I left Kihyun so that they can have some alone time.

Yoo Kihyun

As soon as the doctor left, I looked at Hyunwoo having mixed fellings. Happy that it wasn't anything major but afraid and worried that it might happen again. While I was in my thoughts I didn't even notice Hyunwoo woke up. The rest of the day just consists of me feading him. And whispering of nothing but its going to be okay's, don't worry's, and anythinh of the such related things.

Eternally I'm saying to him that you're going to survive, but internally I'm very afraid that he will pass away. My mom already passed away so that means if he passes away too... I'll be alone.