Chapter One

I stood with aladdin on my hip walking through the dessert that we awakened in i seen a charge coming up behind us i tried to flag it down. i looked to aladdin and thought to myself being his big sister since we were raised by ugo together was fun but i was awakened by ugo to the age of 15 and trained to protect him from what ugo said when i was born to protect him and watch over him when ugo could not. Ugo told me that me and aladdin are supposed to be awaken at the same time but ugo awakened me first and i spent some without aladdin so now i'm the older sister but only by three years. aladdin played with my light blue hair hair. I remembered that last thing ugo told me was....

FLASH BACK~

 "luna i raised you to protect aladdin but be safe your self i don't want to lose a daughter" ugo told me as he watched me braid my hair " I just want to see what's out beyond this place maybe find who my parents are" I told him well packing some ...

 "luna i raised you to protect aladdin but be safe your self i don't want to lose a daughter" ugo told me as he watched me braid my hair " I just want to see what's out beyond this place maybe find who my parents are" I told him well packing some of mine and aladdin's things " luna i have to tell you something....i made you using my blood and magoi you're supposed to be a copy of me but the ruke chose you to be the guardian of the magi loved by all ruke white or black so they made you your own person there for you are my daughter do you get it." i looked to him and nodded tears in my eyes i know know who my parents or more like parent is and it's the one person i see as a parental figure the person who raised me and taught me how to properly use my magic. I hugged his leg and sat back down near my things and aladdin before everything went black since he sent us out into this dessert.

FLASHBACK OVER~

We got to a village and walked down the streets looking for food and water that i would get with the little money i had from the nice man who drove us here in his cart. I was so lost in my own thoughts i never notice aladdin walk away from me. when i turned to talk to him when i seen a stand selling water and fruit i seen that he was no longer next to me it caused me to panic a bit. I hurried down the street retracing my steps to see if i could see him but i had no luck. I leaned against a wall my staff pressed against my back under the cloak. I heard someone close by scream i had a feeling it was caused by aladdin so i rush towards it. I stopped when i got to a bunch of carts full of goods ready to be transported i looked closer to see a fat man stopping on a blond boys head and next to the blond boy was the familiar figure of aladdin. I waited for the man and the boy to leave before i walked over to aladdin and bonked his head.