Ahmad smiled, "Show me your appreciation by succeeding and staying true to your words."

He nodded, "I will, I promise."

"Good, you free for today?"

He nodded, "Alright follow me, if you gon' work here you gotta get familiar with the place." Wrapping his arm over his shoulder, he began introducing Twan to everybody.

Walking inside the house, Ahmad scratched the back of his neck as he yawned loudly. After work he went to help Twan move his stuff out his friend house so he was dead tired and all he wanted to do was lay with his babies tonight.

Walking up the stairs, he walked inside their bedroom to see Cali in bed with Marquette who was sleeping. "Hey baby, you look tired." She pointed out leaning her head up to kiss his lips.

Stripping out his shirt, Cali watched like a hawk. Walking into the bathroom, he took off his watch and studs sitting them on the sink counter then walked out. "What you do all day?" He asked taking off his jeans before sliding in bed being sure not to wake Marquette.

"Besides be in bed all day since I'm on bedrest, I did some online shopping for Armoni and I talked to Alisha. She seems so happy in Paris, I'm so happy for her I swear I am."

"I am too, Shaun missing her ass like crazy though."

Cali smiled. "It's crazy how messy their situation started off and how it blossomed into that. But she deserves all of this and so much more."

"They both do," Ahmad mumbled closing his eyes.

Placing her hand over her belly, she sighed. "So Reggie called today."

Opening one eye, he looked over at her. "What he say?"

Sitting up more, she turned to face him. "He apologized, he apologized for his childish immature behavior. He apologized for disrespecting our relationship and then apologized for bailing on his son. He wants a second chance, and all day its been on my mind cause I don't want to be that mother that keeps their kids from their dad then they later find out as they get older that their dad always wanted to be in their lives then resents me but I also don't want my baby to go through this again even though he's too young now, he's getting older and if Reggie pulls that stunt again.. its gonna hurt him. What should I do? Cause I'm stuck."

Leaning over Ahmad wiped her tears that fell, "Stop crying ma',"

"I don't know what to do Ahmad, its been months and now he wants to come back? Why couldn't he think this way four months ago?"

"You gotta give him another chance, maybe he has changed but you gotta see if he actually did by granting him a second chance if he fucks up again then you know what to do.. but if the nigga is willing to put the other shit behind him and handle this situation as an adult then lets do it. Marquette does deserve to know who his real daddy is since Reggie is trying to step up again and I don't want to be in the way of that."

She nodded, wiping her eyes as she looked down at her baby who was snuggled all up against her. "Okay, I'll call him tomorrow and see what's up."

"Good, I'm finna take him to his room. I'll be back."

Getting out of the bed, he lifted Marquettes small frame, then carried him to his room gently laying him in his bed. Kissing his forehead, he plugged up his night light then stepped out of the room leaving the door cracked.

Walking back inside the room, Cali was now standing up looking in the mirror at her huge belly. "She is going to be big, I didn't even get this big with Marquette." She mumbled.