"I think you're just insecure about yourself, you know deep down that Alisha is just flat out better than you, look wise, personality wise and talent wise and you hate that. This really doesn't have anything to do with this so called competition you and her have been doing all your lives .. you like to see her down because it makes you feel better about your shitty as personality .. and with that I'm out, you do what you gotta do but I don't want no parts of it."

"Damion really? Sit down, this is your chance to get my sister back and you're bitching out?"

He shrugged standing up, "I want her back but not like this .. this is wrong, you on your own so take care Anaya."

Watching him walk out of the restaurant she bit her lip shaking her head pissed off. "Fine, if he doesn't want to help oh well.. I can do this on my own." She mumbled to herself getting up to leave.

       "No, black men just love praising white women and dissing black women! But that's okay though, let us walk around with a Tom or Tim they be pissed off, calling us sell-outs and shit like they don't do the samething." One girl named Candice preached.

The women in the shop all nodded and agreed, as the men rolled their eyes. "Fuck what you saying, I love my black women .. I'd choose y'all over anybody anyday."

"And we fucks with brothers like you but those Uncle Tom loving muthafuckas that bash black women can choke and they mama should've swallowed." Glenda spoke up causing them all to laugh.

This was regular everyday talks since Chris started workng there and bringing in more men clients. At first it was a little shakey but after awhile things started flowing better. The men respected the women and the women respected the men.

Cali loved the debates because they always got deep and it was good to see and hear different point of views from male and females. "Deadass, like I saw this one dude online blacker than night and had the nerve to be bashing dark skin women. That shit makes no sense I swear."

"That's a form of self hate, he doesn't love himself but you should've replied and said tell yo black ass mama how you feel cause somebody had to help create his burnt ass since he wants to bash us chocolate sisters." Anari one of Cali's new frequent clients spoke up. "Plus, I love my men dark .. them light skin men they're cool and all but its something about those chocolate brothers they just do something to my soul."

Chris glanced over at her sending a smirk her way as they locked eyes on the low before focusing back on the dude head he was cutting. "I also heard them dark brothers be packing .. light skins got them little chicken nuggets."

A few girls laughed nodding cause they heard the same. "That's a lie cause I got a big dick." One guy spoke up feeling salty that they were coming for the light skin men.

"Well shit prove it." Glenda blurted out being her natural nasty self.

Cali reached over hitting her arm. "You bet not whip nothing out up in here." She scolded causing the guy to throw his hands up defense.

"Man Cal, we are all adults here." Candice urged on.

"We may all be adults but I'm a whole ass nigga and I don't want to see no dicks. I came here to get my shit taped not see an audition for Chip and Dale."

The girls rolled their eyes. "Don't look then fruitcake."

Laughing Cali stood from her chair holding her hands stopping the debate that was bound to happen that she did not have the energy to deal with today. "Okay okay, pipe down guys next topic is should a woman be submissive to her man? In and outside the bedroom." All the guys and women in the shop smirked ready for the debate.