The Prophecy

HOOK POV

The baby was in the incubator, a strange machine they place the baby into, it gives them heat apparently. Emma was resting, I came out here to get some coffee, but this machine is odd to work.

"Need some help?" A familiar voice behind me said.

I turn around and see Rumplestiltskin.

"I know these are a bit...tricky to work" he said with a wicked smile.

He came close and pressed a few buttons, a cup slipped out of the machine, and a coffee fluid started to pour out.

"Thank you" was all I managed to say, I removed the hot cup from the slot.

"That's a very special child you have there, I saw her...when I went pass the room where they keep all the newborns" Rumple said.

"I know, she's indeed special" I said.

"Very...special, you be careful with her" he said and walked away.

"What do you know!?" I slightly yelled.

"What do I know...about what?" He said turning to face me.

"My daughter, Annabelle, I know you know something, what is it!?" I started to tense up.

"Annabelle...your daughter...has magic...very powerful magic...she must learn to control it, when Annabelle reaches her 17th year, her magic will start to get out of hand, she must learn to control it...or a lot of people could be at risk." I was shocked at his words.

"How do you know all this?" I questioned.

"It's the prophecy, the saviors daughter contains great and dangerous power, that's all I can say, be careful with her" he said and vanished.

What was I going to do, I have to tell Emma.

EMMA POV

I was tired, this is the second time I go through birth, so I know what to expect. I have to say giving birth to Henry was harder and more painful, I was 18, my body was not ready for that, this time was easier. I was starting to fall asleep when Killian comes through the door.

"Hello, love" he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey" I said smiling.

"I got you some coffee, how are you feeling?" He said handing me a warm paper cup.

"Good" I took a sip "Thanks for coffee" I said taking his hand.

"I need to talk to you" he said looking worried.

"What's wrong?" I sat up and placed my cup down.

"While I was trying to get coffee, I got a little confused with the machine, and Rumplestiltskin appeared out of nowhere and offered me help, anyway he made you the coffee, and he shared something very important with me about our daughter...he said that our daughter contains great power, that when she reaches her 17th year her magic will start to get out of control, that she must learn to control it, or a lot of people could be at risk." he sounded worried, and I am worried as hell too.

"How does he know all this?" I asked.

"He said that it is the prophecy, the savior's daughter contains great and dangerous power, Emma what in the bloody hell are we going to do!" He was tense.

"I don't know...all I know is that...we have to protect our daughter" I said keeping a good grip on his hand.

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK :) :) :)