These Boys Part 1.

Ari's P.O.V.
I saw 5 boys, and my brother Logan was with them, I quickly went to music class with Jayda and Sydney because I had my first class with them, so I sat in the middle of both of them, then two of them, the tall one, and the one with beautiful eyes sat in front of us then the teacher (Ms.Dent) told everyone to introduce themselves, then the tall one said "hi my name is Jonah and I live with 4 of my best friends "then the one with beautiful eyes said "hi my name is Daniel and I was top 10 on American Idol, and I also live with 4 of my best friends " then I said "hi my name is Arianna Paul and my brothers are Jake and Logan Paul, and I love to skate" then I looked at Jonah and Daniel, and they were looking at me, then they noticed that they have been staring and looked away, then after everyone went, Ms.Dent told me Sydney and Jayda to play a song, so we all went to get the violin, piano and guitar, Sydney played the piano, Jayda played the guitar, and I played the violin, and we all sang, so when we all finished the song,everyone clapped except for Daniel and Jonah, they seemed kind of shocked, then they snapped back to reality they started to clap seeming kind of embarrassed, but I didn't mind it much, then class ended and the boys went up to me and said "Wow we didn't expect that, you did good"then I said "thanks I guess" then went to my next class with all of my best friends, Reading, we all sat next to each other, then a boy with ramen-noodle-like-hair sat next to me, and a short boy sat in front of me, then I turned to Victoria and said "I think they are the band Why Don't We, you know the ones that helped Logan make the song 'Help Me Help You' " she didn't say anything and kept on staring at the short one until I poked her on her arm with the end of my pencil, she said "Ow what was that for!?" Then I lifted my eyebrows at her and she said "ok, ok I might, not saying for sure tho" but I knew she liked him by the way she looked at him, I knew for sure. Then our next period was lunch, I met Sydney and Jayda with Victoria on the way to lunch, we got our lunch and sat at our usual table, then the Why Don't We boys sat at the the table in front of us with Logan, then they came up to us and Logan said "Girls these guys are Jonah, Daniel, Zach, Jack, and Corbyn with a 'y' though, guys these girls are Arianna, Jayda, Victoria and Sydney" right then at that moment I knew we were all going to be friends.

 Then our next period was lunch, I met Sydney and Jayda with Victoria on the way to lunch, we got our lunch and sat at our usual table, then the Why Don't We boys sat at the the table in front of us with Logan, then they came up to us and Logan sa...

A/N- thank you guys for even reading this story, and you know later on I will need help, so comment your ideas,thoughts and vote if you liked the chapter,and vote if you didn't like the chapter,anyways ,as always I will be posting once every 1-2 days, so make sure to check,and bye!!!
Shoutout: VVickpink01 read her stories because it has more info