Getting ready

(Y/N)'a POV
I woke up in his arms, it was warm. I looked up to see Yurio already awake, smiling down at me, I smiled back up at him warmly, I check the time and almost jumped out of my skin."Omg I have to go!" I said, quickly jumping out of bed and throwing on my clothes, which were spread across the floor from last night."Aww okay." Yurio said, I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, as he kissed on the side of it, leaving another hickey. I felt my face heat up as I tried to cover up my neck, since it was covered in hickeys. I hugged Yurio to say goodbye, and left, going to the elevator. I rode on it till the floor where me, Phichit and Celestino were staying in. I used my card to get in, and as soon as I walked in, I heard the shower going, which was for Celestino, and Phichit, smirking like a bitch, sitting on the edge of the bed we shared."What happened last night? You were gone all day." Phichit asked, smirking. I blushed madly and tried to cover my neck with my jacket, which was a failure. Phichit pulled my jacket off and saw the many hickeys covering my neck. My face turned beet red as he started to giggle and smirk."I'm going to ship this!" Phichit said, taking a picture. And just at the wrong time, Celestino walked in, seeing my neck covered in hickeys, he laughed and patted my back, which made my blush darker. Luckily my skating outfit covered my neck, because there would be ALOT of explaining to do, especially to Victor and Yuuri.