Plans

A/N- I'm going to start using POV so it isn't confusing. And a different writing way. Also (F/C) is favorite color.
(Y/N)'s POV
Today's the day, the day I can finally see Yurio once again, Phichit and Celestino had already gone down to breakfast. I was getting ready, I wanted to look nice for once so I would feel Yurio would truly love me. My hair had gotten quite long, waist length in fact, I decided to braid it, I don't care how many weird looks I'll get from being a guy with braided hair. Suddenly my phone vibrated, it was a message from Phichit, I picked up my phone to look at the message. It read 'can you come down to breakfast, Yurio is here and he's asking after you.' I immediately messaged back saying I would be down in a minute, which I was close enough to that time, it was infact five minutes. I dressed myself in a white shirt, (F/C) jumper and light blue jeans. I ran out the hotel room, locking it in the process. As soon as I stepped foot in the elevator my phone rung again, it was Phichit saying Yurio headed out to a market, he said the exact spot where Yurio wanted to meet him. I replied saying alright. I wonder what Yurio is planning I thought to myself as the elevator dinged and I stepped out, walking out into the lobby. I walked straight towards the front doors, stepping out into the cold outside.