The other Yuri

It all started with a bang, a tall blonde haired bang. You and Victor were waiting for Yuuri at the Ice Rink, when he got here, a blonde, angry Russian punk appeared behind him, kicking him in the back in the process."What the hell was that for?!" You said, as Victor tended to Yuuris nose bleed. Yuri scoffed and barged past you into the Ice Rink, you following prior."Victor!" Yuri shouted,storming over to him."What, did someone forget a little promise? I know, you two are going to have a competition, whoever wins, I will coach. I will choreograph your routines." Victor said, pointing at the two Yuris "What?! I have to share a program with him?!" The two Yuris said in sync.

~time skip~

"Dinners ready!" Yuuris mother shouted out to the four."Our specialality, the pork cutlet bowl!" She said as the four dug into their food."So are you staying here Yurio?" Yuuri asked."Duh I have nowhere else to go." He replied,"Well you have to stay in (Y/N)'s room since there's no more room." Yuuri stated "What?!" You asked, "Whatever" The other Yuri said, by that time Mari-Chan had come in and nick-named the Russian Yuri 'Yurio' which he didn't like, you knew it was going to be a long night, sharing a bed with the Russian punk.